d2h migrated to new satellite ST2

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Great News Guys

As per latest lyngsat status, d2h migrated to ST2 with addition of TPs. Hope Quality Improvement and Channels addition soon.

They had 6 Tps in ST1 and same in ST2...

Then what will be the benefit of shifting to ST2? or only bcoz ST1 is going to be expired soon.

I thought ST2 had much more space & better technology? It was being discussed somewhere in this Forum only in around May.....

Well after googling, found out that ST2 had 41 Ku band Transponders and 10 C Band transponders. But I need someone to clarify that these 41 TPs will be used only by Videocon or other operators too.

If they improve their Picture Quality and increase some FTA HD channels, defently D2H can rock in the Market....

I just checked up on Lyngsat......Food Food & M Tunes arent available as FTA channels.

moved already. Any difference did you find in improve any quality of D2H? Or it is same as it is?

STB will continue showing ST1 untill new TPs are added and next software update happen. Also Satellite Name can be entered manually. So, don't go by it.Also since todays morning, PQ and AQ had been improved suddently. Anybody noticed that ?

Software upgrade? I think its just for they moved to ST 2 & I think no any changes. Did you find any changes related about software?Its not make any difference satellite name update & I think you too know.PQ & AQ improved? Ok I will test today. I test it yesterday but no improvement I think.Thanks.

May be they havent updated their Software to rename it to "ST2". Else it has already moved to ST2. And now i think it has been done quite a few months ago. thats the reason why we have so many channels suddenly added in HD.And thats the reason why we havent noticed any changes in these days. If changes were to be noticed, it had to be noticed few months back.

Help me. I am using 21 inch tv.I am confuse which dth to buy i am confuse between airtel sd and videcon sd.I not want HD so dont suggest me.I want SD only.So tell me which is good sd (airtel or videocon) having good picture and also cheap monthly plans. :lol:And i dont want sports channl. DD NATIONAL is enough for me.I like videcon can it is good than airtel in sd?Videcon offer sd stb in Rs 1690 also (plus Rs 1000 for 1year new diamond pack can i take it with stb or only stb).Plz plz plz suggest me good one .Its urgent i buy on september 1.Thanks.