D2h increasing the Price

sagian

Regulars
posted earlier in other thread....

I'm quoting this from FB, is this news true??

"Another bad news for D2h customers. They have increased the price of new gold pack by rs10. New cost for D2h new gold pack is Rs 175 per month"

a real Videocon bashing is going on at FB...

Wall Photos | Facebook

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Yes, gt news that they had increased Rs 10 on all base plans except Platinum HD.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
their platinum HD plan is among the cheapest across all the DTH offering similar high end HD plan

audioslave

What?
Regulars
Just Rs10 Lucky you.. TATA Sky increased 25 Bucks on Each package the last time they Hiked the package price.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
But i think yearly package subscribers dont have to worry even if Platinum HD price increases! :p

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Heh yeah! U can never b sure with these guys. But 1 thing v can b assured of is that they fear TRAI a lot. My issue has somehow got rectified. I mean not my issue, but issue faced by most DVR users! Now not even once did i notice that lip-sync issue, after it has been rectified.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Good. but regarding the tariffs, TRAI has made it clear it will not regulate HD channel prices and DTH operators are free to price it in anyway

pkarthik24

Regular
Regulars
@JAYMINYour right... these guys are afraid of TRAI... if you send a CC to TRAI they have to write a separate letter to TRAI by their DGM/GM and send in written to them that they have completed also TRAI also will get confirmation from you that only they can close that Issue...