d2h HD Latest Commercial

But is this ad being shown on other channels? I just saw it today on Active HD Music.It wud make lot more sense, if they air it in other channels.

Presently I saw it on their Home Channels only. Hope they would start airing it on other channels too.

if,they air it on other channels,then only the montage makes sense. otherwise every existing d2h customer already knows it

Yep, and that too, airing on Active HD Music is further foolishness. If a customer is watching this channel, then its obvious that he/she has bought the HD connection. And if the consumer has already bought it, then whats the use of pushing the same product to him/her again! 😕 Thankfully, they are still not the Star Cricket HD way......hitting out the commercial more than once, after a single song. 😛

But as i heard the song of the ad again, i felt i have heard it before......is it any famous song or something?

I am sure they won't have composed it, but but also unable to recognize the track.

Now i m learning quite few things every other day over here! 😛

I saw this ad today on Aaj Tak, when i had gone for lunch. So finally it seems they have launched it in public.

Oh is it. I still haven't gt chance to see it. Hope to watch on sunday when full day TV would be available 😉

They shud have launched it on most leading channels. U shud have seen it while u were watching BB!!

😀 thats correct. finally they made one add without those batman kind engineers and Jr Bachchan