D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2 4-Port Wi-Fi Router with Beam Telecom connection

incase you require only 1 machine to be connected then you can plug in the ISP end in LAN and not WAN and from your machine you can do a weblogin. However if you want to use multiple devices of you have a complete home network (printer, scanner, NAS etc ) on IP then I am sorry you will require to invest into another router. Even I had a change the router when I moved from Airtel to my Local cable wallah.

Just hold on, your modem+router must have an option of routing internet from your LAN cable from your ISP. On my router, it involves putting the RJ45 into LAN port 1 (1 only, not any other) of my modem+router. A similar setting must be there on yours too. Just look in the manual. Ask me if in case you do not find it.

hi avisachdeva,
i have the same router and did connect to lan1 and tried all the options on web. can you help me out. I have broadband and am trying to use the same router to connect. I am not sure if it is possible or not. The shopkeeper wont take it back either.