Customized Sify Broadband Client

fullyaddicted

Regular
Hi friends,

guys you got belive me, i have created a news boradband clent. (modified form the original BBclient). This will do what you are expecting.
What the new client will do?
1.you can install and work any any antivirus you want.say bye to secure synergy.
2.This will not eat your precious 8 MB of RAM and will not stay in the memory.
3.You have shortcut keys in your Desktopo to quickly access the accout details, logout out easiltly, p@$$word forgotten link.
4.This wont take you to sify.com home page
and many more.

read readme.txt file before you install it
click __install.bat file
Tell this your friends if there sify customers, give it to your neighbors.
upload it to other forums like this.
did it work for you?

Sushubh: The people @$$ociated with this forum (seo4india) does not have anything to do with it. Use at your own risk

i have downloaded it , but will se other ppl. comments before installing it 😉

It doesnt work for me. My computer just hangs up when I start the client and I have to restart. Maybe its my windows 98 or my pathetic RAM.

🙁 Pathetic... it doesnt open any page for me. I am havin win2k infact. Not a bad try but prob it works only for you.

Excellent work. I have learned a lot about about spyware and how it works, I tested your client for any such elements. Glad to say I found none. It works for me thanks for creating this program.

Hey great work there, fullyaddicted, unfortunately it gave an error in windows 98 -BBCLIENT executed an invalid instruction inmodule BBCLIENT.EXE at 0167:0040ca80.Registers:EAX=0196fed2 CS=0167 EIP=0040ca80 EFLGS=00010297EBX=000000ec SS=016f ESP=ec103756 EBP=0196fef0ECX=0196fea9 DS=016f ESI=00784010 FS=0ecfEDX=8165d0a8 ES=016f EDI=0184fc88 GS=0000Bytes at CS:EIP:ff ff ff e8 38 17 00 00 8b 4d f4 5f 5e 64 89 0d Stack dump:I tried the steps you mentioned

i have only win xp and 2k are currently installed in my system. I tested only with these two os only and it is working fine with these two.it appears to be working with only NT 5. so i cant help it sorry.

Hey but it connected 😀 gave the error but connected ... hmm ... i wish I knew something about reverse engineering 🙁

fullyaddicted yaar this is a great piece of work 🙂 I cant tell you how thankful I am!I got it to work in win 98 se like this -Extracted files ...Executed instructions from fully's readme (keeping the port number after the ip intact) ...Didn't execute install.bat ...Copied all files to the Sify Broadband directory, overwriting them ...Now, right clicked on all the .lnk files and inplace of the %Programfiles% put C:\Program Files (put whatever you use) ...Copied all lnk files to a directory in the start menu, and gave them appropriate icons ...Worked. Gave illegal operation, but worked.For aesthetics, I also edited the bmp files and made em plain grey 😉It is an awesome client except for the illegal operation. Now if only one got around it (its just an annoyance actually). This is among the greatest things to happen for us sify users ... along with the establishment of the blog & forum by Sushubh 🙂Hey addicted, would you mind letting me know how you went about creating this client? Did you re engineer the existing one or create one from scratch?

hey it is seems to be working with win98 for ujjwal.Win98 user use the following batch(__98install.bat) script instead of __install.bat. I made some modifications to this script to work with windows 98.

now the point is, how to keep this software secret from the eyes of Sify broadband people considering they can visit here and make all the effort go to dust with changes at their servers. 🙂