Customer Care

• Thread starter Thread starter tomemmanuel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,130
:rofl:
DTH is not for the people who have cable TV. They can't give a good service as others can:wall:. Look for Tata Sky and see how they run the service. They can do the service better. The good job for sun people is doing the cable business and giving better service for the subscribers. DTH like businees is not said for them. So the customers who take Sundirect is responsible for hearing this type of comments from the Customer Care. 😢

I am reliance mobile customer for 3 Years and I am 100000000% satisfied with their service. Looking for the same for BIG DTH also. So people who are not satisfide with sundirect, leave sundirect and take Reliane BIG DTH or TATASky and feel the difference.

Go and check Tatasky section. Just see last 15days post. It will say what they are upto. Bigtv is yet to launch. So nothing can be said before they start. Predicting future without any knowledge is dangerous.

Yes, Many providers inside of the forum :yahoo: They are trying to brainwash the people.😢

I proved about Tatasky people brainwashing in that section of IBF. It is nothing new. Compared to that this section has lot lesser. Tatasky section 1st place, Big tv second place, Dishtv and Sun dth sections last two places.