• Thread starter Thread starter tomemmanuel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,132

tomemmanuel

Regular
ISP
BSNL
The Customer Care is getting Worse- Now they dont have a TOLL FREE NO.When i called the person (CHENNAI NO) who took up the phone said- Why you want pay channels? Be happy with what you get- Dont call for these information- You wait for some more time-

The Customer Care is getting Worse- Now they dont have a TOLL FREE NO.
When i called the person (CHENNAI NO) who took up the phone said- Why you want pay channels? Be happy with what you get- Dont call for these information- You wait for some more time-

hai tom the tollfree no is 1800 200 7575 now they are good in answering.

hai tom the tollfree no is 1800 200 7575 now they are good in answering.

They have given only Chennai No in their website

When i called the person (CHENNAI NO) who took up the phone said- Why you want pay channels? Be happy with what you get- Dont call for these information- You wait for some more time-
Really sorry to hear that!:evil:

to me toll free no is working 18002007575......iam daily speaking with customer care

about what????😉

CC is like Telephone Answering Machines- They dont know anything except what is been told to them-Even nodal officer does not know whats happening.I tried to contact a marketing Guy of SUN DIRECT-He was able to give me some information some time back- (I came to know about setmax even before the launch)- The information he gave is is this -They will be calling a meeeting of all the distributors (State wise) -next week- Then thay will have ADVT in news papers regarding New packages- It will be in different denomination- They are also planning to run the channels for free for a few days till July 15 -The Lauch Date of BIG DTH. Only the top brass knows what will be the final stand-:S

CC is like Telephone Answering Machines- They dont know anything except what is been told to them-Even nodal officer does not know whats happening.I tried to contact a marketing Guy of SUN DIRECT-He was able to give me some information some time back- (I came to know about setmax even before the launch)- The information he gave is is this -They will be calling a meeeting of all the distributors (State wise) -next week- Then thay will have ADVT in news papers regarding New packages- It will be in different denomination- They are also planning to run the channels for free for a few days till July 15 -The Lauch Date of BIG DTH. Only the top brass knows what will be the final stand-:S

july 15th ACV going to launch......bigtv also going to launch july........sundirect must launch new channels before 15th june

july 15th ACV going to launch......bigtv also going to launch july........sundirect must launch new channels before 15th june

ACV - Arasu Cable Vision is scheduled to launch on June 15 in coimbatore and some other cities not on July 15 as you said.

Dear friend,

yes he is correct why you people forceing to give pay channel if you want pay channel go to some other service provider, sun direct id for only low cost people with good service if you people ready to pay more go to some other sevice provider dont force sun to raise their subscription amount

bharathidasan k

Dear friend,

yes he is correct why you people forceing to give pay channel if you want pay channel go to some other service provider, sun direct id for only low cost people with good service if you people ready to pay more go to some other sevice provider dont force sun to raise their subscription amount

bharathidasan k

Wake Up dude! no one is here to give cheap/free service...every business wants to mint money... and so is SUNDIRECT...if they have to be competative have to add more channels ....soon they will add pay channels...dont expect private corporate business houses to think of "low cost people" interests...

Dear friend, Kindly note that iam not against geeting more channels iam asking that why your people forcing only for pay channels , even still lot of FTA channels are available why you people not demanding for that that is my question

because there is no good FTA channel available🙁 i am not talking about regional channel, butinternational/sport/entertainment channel