Customer Care : Just like bsnl

• Thread starter Thread starter deepakjgb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,205
So i complained saying that i was getting only around 2-4mbps in my 10mbps plan during the night and guess what he did..
He used anydesk to connect to my pc and changed default server as railtel server in Hyderabad in speedtest and did the speed test for that server and said that everything is fine since I'm getting perfect speed to their server while every other server shows less speed but he wouldn't consider that.
All he says is it's getting good speed to our server and that's what matters...
Now that state's customer care is out of the option, anything else I can do to fix this?

sucks that the regulations require them to provide 80% of the advertised speeds to their own nodes.

It's become worse, I was home today and the issues seems to persist during the day too , from 11am till 3pm it was fluctuating from 2mbps to 6mbps.
It's just like the Bsnl 1091 plan I was using before.
Also the packet loss seems to have increased, the cc guy said he'll check the loss% and send a technician.
I don't know what else to do to make them understand about the speed issues.

I finally made them understand somehow but they're still reluctant...
Cc guy said he'll send a technician to check it but I've lost hope, I don't think the technician is going to change anything if he comes from my town.

Update :
Cc guy called and asked if net is working fine...
I had to go through the issue again and from the start , he ended saying to call when the issue arises again
He said packet loss up to 5% is normal
And no technician came, not even the local guys.

I did that in the first place but he said he can't do anything.
He also said that it's how it'll be during peak hours and to get adjusted to it.
Also cc guys closed my ticket saying it's solved and that they checked it.
This is way worse than any other broadband

Sad bro, but i have to definitely agree with you on this. Me waiting for other broadband service to enter my area.