CS Latency Sify Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Hrishi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,764

Hrishi

Well Guyz.. im new here.. and my problem is.. i got the 64kbps unlimited 1 package.. and.. my friend got 64kbps tooo.. but he dont hv sify broadband like i have.. and i get downloading speed 9-11kbps .. n my friend gets 4-5.. and i get latency like 300+ in counter strike 1.6 servers.. and my friend get ??Thanxk In Advance.. !!

Hrishi you r lucky that u r getting more then u deserve.

What do you mean man ? You sify users dont get less then 150-170 latency ??? im getting 300 that sucks big time dude

well Hrishi... i am talking of the download speed. on 64kbps u should not get more then 8KB. you are getting 9 to 11 KB hence u are getting more the the limit sanctioned. regarding the CS i would not like to comment.And welcome to the forum!!!!

well Iplay COD2, with mtnl my latency to any server nowdays is around 280ms..i get 80ms to singapore,200ms to australia and japan on sify.......best latency..vsnl has

Sify users in Delhi get pings as low as 20ms. Hrishi u should call customer care guys and mention your problem.

I'm facing a similar problem!.. I have an Airtel 512 unlimited plan and I get pings in CS:CZ around 210 for servers in Japan. Even for India i get somewhere around 110... however people with a 128kbps have lowers pings! any suggestions?