Crazy Email password!

iChaitanya

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 28, 2005
Pune, India
BSNL had given me one administrative password and has told me to use the same for broadband access as well as webmail access ; i changed the admin password from the portal and im able to use my new password.But, however, When i changed the email password, now im not able to log in neither with the old password nor with the new password!What is all this crazy thing?and how many of u are able to change (and use that changed) email password ?This is a bug, i think! :angry:

srrao

Regular
Regulars
Aug 3, 2005
Originally posted by Chaits@Dec 27 2005, 05:54 AM
and how many of u are able to change (and use that changed) email password ?

It is more than 4 days since I reported that I am unable to access Dataone mail account. Earlier I used to get the best support services from BSNL. However now though I get solutions from them ultimately, but I have to wait.

Most of them have this problem in our area. Those who reported got their password reset. I have been promised a solution today since the respective incharge at Bangalore was on leave till yesterday.

Sandeep

pmontu

Regulars
Nov 26, 2005
basically email pass n net pass are DIFFERENT ie 1 for net n 1 for e-mail1.they work2.change of pass even tho may display SUCCESS may not be one, u may need to use ur old pass also sometimes to see if it has changed