craptel need data plan copy of turbo 1299 from me!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 6,548
well a friend of mine just got this headache and he told he was disconnecting...the Customer retention centre guys called him and asked him for reasons...he said he wanted old plan!

and they gave him his old plan! Why dont you try the same method?!

I have sent the mail with ur image u posted..... And I am hopeful that it will work.

Retention dept rarely gives anything in writing. Who knows when they might screw you over.

@goyal.sanchit

Admin will surely tell how sify was, when he had them.

I would take in writing this time.

I have sent the mail with ur image u posted..... And I am hopeful that it will work.
Also tell them your shifting to some other network if they dont give your old plan back!
First they'll offer some lame discounts like 20%discount but dont get tempted....grab them by their collars and DEMAND the old plan back!
If they're gonna act shite to us..we WILL RETALIATE! >😡

Got this on some website!

What website is it? Do they have the screenshot for Freedom 2999 / Freedom 2499 plan - one which mentions the FUP? Thanks.

What website is it? Do they have the screenshot for Freedom 2999 / Freedom 2499 plan - one which mentions the FUP? Thanks.
Sorry i dont remember the exact website..i just googled Airtel turbo1299 old plan and kinda wandered through the results.....

i just got this image again ...
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4605/delhi.jpg in this website http://www.erodov.com/forums/should-airtels-100gb-restriction-there/22830-4.html

sanchit goyal , if you are in metro why not try tikona, specially if you allow them to have base station in your building...I have 699 Unlimited plan ( that's truly unlimited), they say after 16 gb they will chnage the content ratio ( automatically) but since I live right under their base station contention ratio matters shiat to me...

If you are able to get the t & c of your plan in writing, kudos to you. However, I doubt they'll oblige. Worth a shot anyway.

sanchit goyal , if you are in metro why not try tikona, specially if you allow them to have base station in your building...
I have 699 Unlimited plan ( that's truly unlimited), they say after 16 gb they will chnage the content ratio ( automatically) but since I live right under their base station contention ratio matters shiat to me...

I live in Chandigarh so limited options here.

update ,same crappy reply from presence id ......will look into matter....and shit. but my speed is back to 1mbps.....but it really maybe because my billing cycle may have changed .....i pay by 6 th of every month(last date) .never really cared to know wats my billing cycle is.:nevreness:

i was right my new billing cycle has started and thats why .....my speed is back at 1mbps. they didnt do anything about it yet. **** you craptel:neglected:

oh noes. i am already down to 78.93GBs left in this month!

Shows this error.

[TABLE="class: airal14bold, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"] GB0D002: This service is temporarily unavailable, please try after some time. In case you continue to face the problem, dial 198 from your airtel fixed line for customer support [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]