• Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,505
Status
Not open for further replies.

urpradhan

Regulars
ISP
BSNL-Home 500C
The usage details portal of BSNL is a shit. (http://10.240.240.195/webLogin.jsp)
First you can not see your usage details outside BSNL network again see below the data they show :Kill:

And in Firefox/Chrome, even if you are logged in and clicking "service records" then it will automatically logout and you have to login again. I do not know how come BSNL can do such stupid things. When the Govt employees will know their responsibilities and will do their duty properly ???

There MUST be variable pay for each govt employee and also there should be provision for layoff like private companies then only these people will work properly.

Use the DataOne tool from developer Shafeeq. Google "ShaPlus"

Use the DataOne tool from developer Shafeeq.

Google "ShaPlus"

that is a different thing altogether and I can not believe in others closed source application/tool.
Even if you will use the tool how can you check your usage on a different PC other than BSNL network ?

Why not BSNL provide a good system for all to check their usage details from anywhere in world.
If BSNL asks I can develop a good usage portal with in couple of days.

Did you click the buttons and see what happens ?
Say: try April 2011 .
( probably Unbilled /Billed ) You may get same data for both
or Records not found for Unbilled.

This was the original data usage application , with multitude of
staggering choices, and the least trouble free application.
Scroll down the list.

Para two:
The tender process is over and the companies who got the contracts, have time to remove bugs
within a time frame.
For instance users were complaining of overlapping Day and Free usage meter reading
and used to get bills for thousands of Rupees. Now you dont find such complaints.
You can try to modify DATAFOX to work with the 4 selfcare portals of BSNL.!!!!
Users here can be requested to P.M to you their PortalID and PW

The application first made for Bsnl users with Ip 59.xx.xx. @ dataone.in

usage details from anywhere in world.
Why ?
When you cannot connect to BSNL "from Anywhere in the World "
except from your own sweet home with BSNL POTS .

what is the need ?

I have been trying to access the same through data.bsnl.in but on logging in it shows some detail about designing a portal and not any usage records. Any help?Ravi

On www.dataone.in the usage chacking is getgting redirected to http://10.240.240.195/webLogin.jsp
And in Google chrome, even if I'm logged in succesfully, after clicking "service records" its getting logged out !!! So I can not check the usage in Google Chrome. Even this happens sometimes in Firefox too. Crap BSNL and crap its officials. There MUST be layoff rule for Sarkari babus like private companies.

On www.dataone.in the usage chacking is getgting redirected to http://10.240.240.195/webLogin.jsp
And in Google chrome, even if I'm logged in succesfully, immediately its getting logged out !!! So I can not check the usage in Google Chrome. Even this happens sometimes in Firefox too. Crap BSNL and crap its officials. There MUST be layoff rule for Sarkari babus like private companies.

try datafox

This is NOT THE SOLUTION.
In DATAFox you have six more websites to access your usage details.
This application ALSO gets the info from the same usage portal.
I also find sometimes it does not show the data, but I could get
the latest details.usually ( which I need not even bother to see as I am on U/L plan )

In DATAFox you have six more websites to access your usage details.
This application ALSO gets the info from the same usage portal.
I also find sometimes it does not show the data, but I could get
the latest details.usually ( which I need not even bother to see as I am on U/L plan )

Bro, as I said this is NOT the solution.
Lets say I use Chrome and IE how it will keep track of my usage.
Again if I use it in Linux I have to install it there too.

I do not know how the developer is calculating the data. If it is pulling out data from the BSNL usage portal then I can use that portal directly and no use of DATAFOX. If it is not pulling out data from portal and calculating locally then as I said above it will NOT give you correct result. Above all why the hell we will use another 3rd party tool to see our usage portal, why not those craps give their millions of customers an easy access/error free portal ?

Bro, as I said this is NOT the solution.
Lets say I use Chrome and IE how it will keep track of my usage.
Again if I use it in Linux I have to install it there too.

I do not know how the developer is calculating the data. If it is pulling out data from the BSNL usage portal then I can use that portal directly and no use of DATAFOX. If it is not pulling out data from portal and calculating locally then as I said above it will NOT give you correct result. Above all why the hell we will use another 3rd party tool to see our usage portal, why not those craps give their millions of customers an easy access/error free portal ?

It appears you have not EVEN tried DATAFOX addon either in FireFox or Chrome.
You can start new thread for this and make some draft proposals like Anna Hazare!!! .
Crap BSNL and crap its officials. There MUST be layoff rule for Sarkari babus like private companies.

It appears you have not EVEN tried DATAFOX addon either in FireFox or Chrome.
You can start new thread for this and make some draft proposals like Anna Hazare!!! .
Crap BSNL and crap its officials. There MUST be layoff rule for Sarkari babus like private companies.

Yes, I have not tried it and WILL NOT try it, because I do not trust any third party software specially plugins/addons. If it is OpenSource then share the code and then I'll check and use it. And AFA, BSNL/Sarkari babu's are concern, yes there MUST be accountability expected from those head less chickens as we are spending 75% of our tax money on their salaries. Even I'm paying (to some fraction) for their salary and I MUST expect the service from them.

Yes, I have not tried it and WILL NOT try it, because I do not trust any third party software specially plugins/addons. If it is OpenSource then share the code and then I'll check and use it. And AFA, BSNL/Sarkari babu's are concern, yes there MUST be accountability expected from those head less chickens as we are spending 75% of our tax money on their salaries. Even I'm paying (to some fraction) for their salary and I MUST expect the service from them.

from where you get your statistics ?
The fraction of taxes you pay may be . 000000000000001% a big amount of course!
BSNL getting 75% of our tax money / Nothing left for defence even!!!

from where you get your statistics ?
The fraction of taxes you pay may be . 0000001% a big amount of course!
BSNL getting 75% of our tax money / Nothing left for defence even!!!
At least reply like a moderator. Did I say 75% of our tax money spent or BSNL ?
It was meant for sarkari babus which also includes BSNL officials.

At least reply like a moderator. Did I say 75% of our tax money spent or BSNL ?
It was meant for sarkari babus which also includes BSNL officials.

Even then your figures are screwed .! how about Defence/Border security force etc ?
They qualify as Sarkari babus ?
Show from where you got the 75% according to you spent on BSNL/sarkaraI babus.
By the way , BSNL is a PSU now !!!!
As moderator I can delete all the crap you post., Should I ???

Why not BSNL provide a good system for all to check their usage details from anywhere in world.
Famous quotation !!

Status
Not open for further replies.