crap 256 pure unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter kuldeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 18,444
Originally posted by kuldeep@Mar 18 2006, 06:36 PM
yes i think u guyz are right. i'll use azureus as of now. and then as soon as airtel comes into my locality. i'll switch to them. these sify ppl they can't do that. but u know i like sify just because of LAN. and i share alot of data through LAN which i'll not be able to do. i also run a file sharing server from home.  and people really enjoyed that. i used to share all my drives and also used to upload abt 30GB data everyday.  but those are gone days. but i like to be on LAN.

anyways i'll try azureus. and then see what happens.
[snapback]45012[/snapback]
[/quote]

oye kuldeep! The file sharing thing seems cool man . how do u do that ? send me details so we can share stuff too . that'll be a super big help ..

ya sure yar.. 🙂. i havn't shared this with anyone till now me and only my friend knows that. so kindly mail me so that i can send u the software and relevent information.

people think that i m very good at programming 😛 because it looks like a website infact. so surely i'll give u all the information just mail me once.

i could have uploaded the file here as well but that would have revealed the secret. 😀

anyways i've uploaded vbulletin onto some website so if we can start some other forum.

its empty as of now. :mellow:

www.mitthoo.host.sk 🙄

kuldeep.daksh@gmail.com

Originally posted by ZepHoN™@Mar 18 2006, 09:11 PM
dude i downloaded azerus now how do i exactly cap individual torrent upload band width ? n to how much should i k cap it too ? n how long before they ban me ? =D
[snapback]45034[/snapback]
[/quote]
It's quite simple really, start downloading a torrent with azureus, then double click on the torrent.
There'll be a tab called options, there you can specify individual upload and download speeds for each torrent. Leave the download to 0 and change the upload to whatever you want.
And as for the ban, I think once your share ratio starts falling below 5 they'll do something.

Yes I was facing the same problem too .. Although my HTTP transfers were jerky i was getting 30KBps . But the speed in torrents was absolutely crap. I was hardly getting 15KBps... Initially i thought they were shaping b/w like other ISP abroad. But i really dont think sify has the brains to do it 😛 .. The moment i shifted back to the 256 Night Unlimited pack.. Its been working fine

Originally posted by kuldeep@Mar 18 2006, 11:10 PM
ya sure yar.. 🙂. i havn't shared this with anyone till now me and only my friend knows that. so kindly mail me so that i can send u the software and relevent information.

people think that i m very good at programming  😛  because it looks like a website infact. so surely i'll give u all the information just mail me once.

i could have uploaded the file here as well but that would have revealed the secret. 😀

anyways i've uploaded vbulletin onto some website so if we can start some other forum.

its empty as of now. :mellow:

www.mitthoo.host.sk  🙄

kuldeep.daksh@gmail.com
[snapback]45059[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey kuldeep are u using a retail version of vb ?? or is it nulled ? Cause Vb is expensive . Cause i have a totally customised version of vb but its nulled.. So i just dot want to put it online

For wastedtime.hi yar i just downloaded it from the website and uploaded that. i havn't purchased any software in my entire life. 😛 for all,hi yar i tried with azureus as well still the same. no improvements. funny i had 2 4 things runnung azureus , bit comet, emule and shareaza as well. but none of them gave me more than 5 kbps speed. and if i try to download anything from Http link that gave me ashtonishing 30kbps which started with 65-70 kbps. so they are providing bandwidth but just uploading is not there thats why we can't download at faster speed. any other suggestions for the same..... :mellow: i think i should also go back to same night unlimited one yar. these ppl are really sick. well i m moving to a new place quickly lets see if i can find some other provider there or not. pray to got that i find airtel or hathway there.

thats wat i said before u r getting the bandwidth they promised 30KBps but only on torrent u dont get the required or the expected speed so i suggest u better download frm some private trackers or try to download the torrent for which u have maximum seeds.Now dont ask wat is private trackers.Plzz google it.

nothing seems to be working yar. can anyone help me. i've added some files for torrent and it will take days it says. can anyone help me with that. someone mentioned private trackers.. what is that.. as far as i've understood this is something which is created by some websites and is run by the ppl using torrent clients.... if not then could u please clear.. and i m trying to download windows vista 64 bit version..if u have any private tracker for that torrent then let me know abt that.. sify is really crap yar..

i am takin this pack in 6 days after my 256 kbps anytime pack expires just 200 more an 24 hrs dwnload

Baby, if u r a download freak then don't, otherwise u'll regret like we are at the moment. u'll not be able to download more than 5-8 kbps throughout the day. even through u'll get proper doenload speed through http websites. but u can't download movies from websites u have to use some torrent or P2P softwares.. and that will not help u.coz i talked to them and they say that upload is capped to 64kbps so not more than 6-7 Kbps speed u'll upload with.think again dude.. u'll pay monthly 1100 and will get slow speed.so i think 256 night is good. m going to change my package to that one....if i don't get any other provider at my new place..

ur wish... we can't stop u on that.. but somehow u'll start facing some pblm with that as well..anyone else ..can u tell me what to do in the mean time as i m downloading windows vista.thanx in advance..

der r many things u have to c while getting good download speed with torrents first of all c if ur ports r open.And dis is a sify forum yaar not a torrent hep guide 😛

Hey Kuldeep i suggest u dont download vista ! not mny appications and softwares are made to run on it .. and i have this doubt for a long time .. i have a 64 bit processor , and i have read reviews sayin that the 64bit os's arent very good ... so temme is it true or not ?

And sify hacker.. how can u not use torrents for downloading man .. thats the best thing for gettin new stuff online in no time , if u r a download person then u must be using torrents cause u dont get much stuff in other p2ps ...