ISP
Excitel
Airtel

X

xyx2000

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Coronavirus: When can you end isolation after testing COVID+? Find out all about home isolation guidelines in India and abroad | The Times of India

As per above article "“Patients under home isolation will stand discharged and end isolation after at least seven days have passed from them testing positive and they have had no fever for three successive days. They shall continue wearing masks,” the statement further read. "

I have had symptoms 8 days back and no symptoms since three, can i end my home isolation? I tested positive on 16th June. The health dept person says i have to wait for 7 days of no fever to end isolation. This is contradictory to what is mentioned above.

M

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
My mother in law tested postive for almost 15 days. so, it depends from person to person.

X

xyx2000

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
The govt guidelines do not require a negative test, in anycase testing positive does not mean that you are infectious. I am talking about following the govt guidelines on quarantine.

M

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
That is true. It also depends from where you get tested. Metropolis assumes sample to be positive for CT value below 35 where as 1mg, assumes sample to be positive for CT value below 24.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel