Their zero tolerance policy, even when the entire world suffered through it, and is in a better place now, seems to suggest there's something sinister about the long term effects of this disease that the Chinese authorities know. Some of the latest research indicate long term nervous system damage (including loss of white and gray matter in the brain) and also much lower sperm counts (and thereby decreased fertility levels) in men after catching covid. Don't know yet the true extent of the long term effects of this disease.

Their zero tolerance policy, even when the entire world suffered through it, and is in a better place now, seems to suggest there's something sinister about the long term effects of this disease that the Chinese authorities know. Some of the latest research indicate long term nervous system damage (including loss of white and gray matter in the brain) and also much lower sperm counts (and thereby decreased fertility levels) in men after catching covid. Don't know yet the true extent of the long term effects of this disease.
How will they know the long term effects if no one knows.

Because they have been researching coronavirus along with other types of viruses for a decade at this point. Weaponised microorganisms are a part of Biological weapons. Even though their use is banned, they are still actively researched and developed.

cIbloup.png

xBiZWb8.png

This is what the portal says. I thought I am eligible 😕

vaccination for 18+ started on may 1.
add 84 days to it.
add 9 months to it.

basically people would only get eligible from april 24.

in any case, book a slot if one is available to you. i have my slot booked for april 30.

Last edited: