COST TO GET A NEW CONNECTION FROM franchisee of BSNL FTTH?

ISP
BSNL
I live in an area where the bsnl my lineman(ADSL) and the SDO from local exchange cannot arrange FTTH connection to my house so I had to ask them the list of franchisee available.
One of them is able to provide FTTH in my house he has his own ISP. He is asking for 3k for the installation without Voice connection and 4k for voice is it trustable and good??
His ISP is quite famous in the city.(but does not have BSNL like plan)
WELL MY QUEstion is if BSNL cant provide FTTH here how can he and is the installation price OK?

Here is his ISP website- http://www.asbnetwork.co.in

BSNL partners with LCOs for faster expansion of the FTTH service. It wasn't clear from your post, but you'd be getting a BSNL connection through the LCO right?

In this case, last mile connectivity is handled by the LCO, but billing, plans, the actual internet connectivity etc is through BSNL itself.

Yes, for installation (which includes the cost of the ONT) it seems the normal rate asked by various LCOs. You could ask him the split-up of the actual installation charge and the cost of the ONT, and you could try procuring the ONT yourself if available cheaper.

Yes I got his number from BSNL office labeled as FTTH franchisee

But y is he asking for 4k for an voice+Ftth isnt the ONT device itself has an ADSL output which we can connect to telephone
Also he told me that ONT will have in-build WiFi

1-1.5k would be cost of installation that is for wiring till your house. Remaining for the device.

Device with voice port and WiFi would cost approx 2-2.5k even if you buy from outside.

Don't confuse the device with a DSL modem, it's a totally different device.

BTW how much did u pay ..Eg in my case ill pay 3k+920(777+GST)
and do I have to pay to the LCO or ill get the message in the mobile number which ill give?

3k for installation and ONT is pretty good. Go for it. This amount you definitely need to pay the LCO.

The BSNL charges I wouldn't pay to the LCO. You can go to the BSNL office and submit the request (and pay any charges required) In my case I didn't have to pay any BSNL charges upfront, it was added to the first bill.

Yes I got his number from BSNL office labeled as FTTH franchisee

But y is he asking for 4k for an voice+Ftth isnt the ONT device itself has an ADSL output which we can connect to telephone
Also he told me that ONT will have in-build WiFi
4K is pretty good price. for reference, reliance charges 4.5k refundable deposit for jio fiber

Got the user name and password today but the number is not active and the internet connection is also not available.

Can anyone tell me how many days will it take to get activated??
I have also paid the Sec. Deposit of 777

It takes 24 hours, they usually don’t activate the connection until thr config is done on ONT.

Your landline number will say “the number is out of order” instead of “this number does not exist”

If it says the second one, then the SoftSIP is not configured from BSNL’s end.

Use this link and search for your name/number: -CUSTOMER VALUE- if it’s there than the billing has been started.

Second option is to go to selfcare and add your account.

1-1.5k would be cost of installation that is for wiring till your house. Remaining for the device.

Device with voice port and WiFi would cost approx 2-2.5k even if you buy from outside.

Don't confuse the device with a DSL modem, it's a totally different device.
It is a fibre broadband modem cum router isnt it and just needs configuring to BSNL? Also will your landline number change after this connection and do you need the normal telephone cable connection after this?