Cosmic Byte Orcus RGB Honeycomb Gaming Mouse

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,400
Cosmic Byte Orcus RGB Honeycomb Gaming Mouse

Got this today. At least the left button is working. LED light again was a huge distraction but unlike Flipkart, CosmicByte has a software application for programming buttons and LED. Got it disabled. So that's nice.

Source

Only one issue so far, the pads at the bottom are too small compared to other mouse I have owned. Moving this mouse around feels rough on my mousepad. Not sure if this is because of poor quality pads at the bottom of the mouse or it is designed to be used on hard surfaces.

Last edited:
Left click is still working! Washed the mousepad in washing machine lol. Seems to have cleaned it up nicely. (I have the bigger one that covers most part of the table.

Right. So poor padding is the problem here. I clean it up every couple of hours and it goes smooth. Should have had larger sized pads.

Massive mouse pads are being manufactured these days
2b6996213cf61d37aa267bf357661a4a8f004e6a34b4f0cbce6a8a66f3624b66_1.webp

If you don't mind can I know why you went with this model and product?

had no reviews so didn't find any negative reviews lol.

the scroll wheel on the flipkart mouse was fantastic though. probably the best i have ever used. wide, smooth and felt very good. this one has a pretty mediocre scroller.

Last edited:
heh. even bought a new mousepad today. even on this, the mouse is not moving around freely. thought about getting a replacement. logged in at 12:05am on Amazon only to find out that replacement window ended at midnight lol.

the mouse. i got the mouse few days ago lol. i am not trying to replace the mousepad. though i should try to return it lol.

these days it just feels like that i am getting old and forgetting how to use a mouse. i mean why else would a simple computer accessory like a mouse would be so hard to use.

Last edited: