• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,410

thadougamer

King of BSNL 😂
I got banned!
ISP
BSNL Broadband
Speedtest result gives almost 120Mbps download and upload speeds on my 1277 100Mbps plan. But, youtube and playstore download speeds is only around 10Mbps. What could be the reason? Earlier I used to get around 100Mbps on both YouTube and PlayStore. No changes in ONT and router configuration. Kindly provide your valuable suggestions.

I get full speeds on youtube and playstore on BSNL 1277 plan. What is your IP range? mine starts with 59.95.xx.xx

i get full speed
gOGoFZA.jpg

@varkey My speedtest results in multi connection mode are ok. But in single mode, my upload speed is 0 Mbps. Also, even though my speedtest results for download speed are ok, when I actually download something from PlayStore and YouTube are extremely slow. Max I got was around 10Mbps. Kindly suggest me a solution. I didn't make any changes in the ONT and router configurations. I can't even stream YouTube in 4K. Please help.

@varkey Forgot to say that my browsing speed is terribly slow whenever this happens. It is happening during regular intervals of time during the month.

I'm assuming that other downloads, torrents, streaming services etc are okay. @thadougamer , could you share some more details.
1. Were you able to test on multiple devices? Like say desktop and streaming device?
2. On both wifi and ethernet?
3. On different YouTube video's. Like eg the famous costa rica 4k video? (There's a reason for asking).
4. What does the 'enable YouTube stats' show?
5. Could you install some videodownloadhelper plugin for your browser and try download a YouTube video and see if still is low speed.

Last edited: