Contact Details of Five net in Malad West

arpitmankar

ISP
none
I'm interested in having a new plan for internet from Five Network in Malad West (Evershine Nagar). I'm trying to call one of their franchisee (Sonali Internet Services) at 022-28785008 but nobody is picking up the phone.Can some body please post here the contact details of providers of Five net in Malad West (Evershine Nagar)Thanks in advance

I'm interested in having a new plan for internet from Five Network in Malad West (Evershine Nagar). I'm trying to call one of their franchisee (Sonali Internet Services) at 022-28785008 but nobody is picking up the phone.
Can some body please post here the contact details of providers of Five net in Malad West (Evershine Nagar)
Thanks in advance

Which plan ur taking. because im using 1mbps 499.but he is taking rs600 per months.

this is sunil number main head member. call him between 11 to 6pm only

i send u number through pm.check it.pls tell me how much he is charging u for 1mbps plan in malad

I'm not using any plan for now...so i cannot tell you anything about charges. I'm planning to take the same plan of 1MBPS.You can send me his no. on arpit719(at)gmail(dot)com or you can even post it here so that others might find it useful..thanks for the support