Conspiracy? Google/Orkut/Gmail etc blocked?

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Well its a boring Sunday afternoon, waiting for the F1 race to start... I simply must start a useless topic :)Google/GMail/Orkut/Reader , even google.co.in are inaccessible right now...Some other sites seem to be fine... is this a government conspiracy?????

well i also face this problem.. not only google sites.. also yahoo.. and msn sites.. msn messenger.. yahoo messenger.. dunno wats wrong.. mayb the servers that are in the US are down or something? because i can access many other sites.. also google adsense ad's in my site or any site i visit don come.. so doesn page rank etc.. this is wierd

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
i hope its not another undersea cable cut

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
hmmm, strangely, the default google search box in my firefox is working.im using opendns, wonder if the problem is there...

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
at least thankfully my download of kubuntu 7.04 is working at full speed from a norwegian ftp site :)

i just called up the guys @ bsnl.. seems they are working on the server to rectify the problem and will be solved by evening.. lets see wen its solved..

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
that must be the standard reply of the call center folks :) "server problem, will rectify by evening"!anyhows, the sites are working for me now...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Video Games 0
IBF Movies 0
IBF Movies 0
Sushubh Books 0
saarth Theories 0