• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,407

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
A friend might be coming back from USA later this month. So, I have an option to get the Google nexus s. That means that I could sell off the Nexus One I already own. Of course, selling is not the only option I have. But if i can get a good deal, I would prefer to sell it than to keep it. It is not a phone that I can give to dad or mom because it is not really designed for them. It was purchased in late January this year. It has been fully protected with zagg skin. I have handled it carefully throughout the year. I bet if you remove the zagg, it would feel as good as a brand new unit. There is no damage, no scratches on the phone. Battery of course is one component that is heavily used during this period. Anyways... apart from spending a little fortune for the zagg skin, i also spent money on getting the official Google nexus one dock from USA. In all, i spent more than 30K on this phone ( OMGZ). I have a certain figure in my head. Anyone in Delhi ncr interested can contact me through PM. of course; you would get to check the unit thoroughly before you decide to make the transaction! Basically, am looking for a cheap way to move on to nexus s from nexus one. And this could be a great investment for anyone looking to get a decent Android phone!

well , i may be interested , but i have to give money to my US freind for IPAD , even i m also getting second hand ipad(250 dollars) rumors are there will be new ipad launch on This Feb,

i also wanna buy nexus one , but IPAD is must ,

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

by the way , there is nither much in new nexus S , only software upgrade and gyroscope + front facing camera

i know there is not much new in the nexus s. but i had prefer to upgrade to it. buzz me whenever you are interested. i have to confirm first if i am getting the nexus s or not. 🙂

why, not i will tell u , between this , i will tell u , do not buy nexus S , because next year is double the year of 2010, Dual core processor is coming in smartphone , may be nexus S+ will come , so wait for next year

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

i have one more question? why the hell ? all superior product are first comes in uncle sam hand and then europe , japan, korea, china and then combodia and india. even ipod is coming after 6 month of their offical launch , and iPhone after one year, IPAD still not official after a year , considering lot of demands , people here in Chandigarh are mad for IPAD and mackbook air,

i do not care about dual core processors. what i care about is official google support. faster upgrades to official builds. and google branded phones are going to get the priority considering other companies suck at releasing latest updates.

y a , ur point of view is considered than , nexus S will be ur first choice as a android latest updated phone

yeap. i am not very excited about NS because of the minor improvement in hardware (even after an year).

i do not care about dual core processors.

what i care about is official google support.

faster upgrades to official builds.

and google branded phones are going to get the priority considering other companies suck at releasing latest updates.

If you are just concerned about android updates then why sell out N1, it will still get all the latest updates, i've read somewhere that N1 will get gingerbread before Christmas.

There is not much difference between N1 and NS, infact NS limits you to just 16gb as it has no option for SD Card

Even i own a N1 and i'm not changing till Google comes out with some Dual Core handset or atleast not for another few months, if you want to pour money better get something like a SGT

Just a friendly suggestion

Cheers

nexus one is getting 2.3. it might also get 3.0 update. but the fact remains, n1 is a year old model and lacks some hardware requirements that are needed for some of the new apps. for example. google maps 5 would have a feature that does not work in N1 due to hardware limitations. of course nexus s is not a major upgrade hardware wise. but for me, it is the obvious upgrade. i plan to stick with nexus branded smartphones. google might give me a heartache by launching a dual core nexus in the middle of next year. but i would imagine that they would stick with their once a year routine and the next launch would be in december 2011.

alright. sold the nexus one. got nexus s today. this thread is no longer relevant!