• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,903
Status
Not open for further replies.

reddead

ISP
Reliance
I got my combo plan converted to standalone thunder plan and the phone was taken away before couple of days ....my net worked fine that day but it is not working since yesterday...Iam getting blank default gateway in ipconfig in cmd....i remember taking away my laptop charger which is plugged near my router and other wires yesterday in a hurry which might have maybe caused some problems in wiring...I don't know if the problem is from my end(wires) or their end because of removing the phone..Ps: i am a total noob when it comes to networking etc...

I got my combo plan converted to standalone thunder plan and the phone was taken away before couple of days ....my net worked fine that day but it is not working since yesterday...

Iam getting blank default gateway in ipconfig in cmd....

i remember taking away my laptop charger which is plugged near my router and other wires yesterday in a hurry which might have maybe caused some problems in wiring...

I don't know if the problem is from my end(wires) or their end because of removing the phone..

Ps: i am a total noob when it comes to networking etc...
call customer care and tell them ur not getting reliance ip ... they will ask for couple of steps and they will book complaint

and for ur info ... connect computer directly with reliance modem VIA LAN cable ( IMP- only that way works)
and install quick resolve from reliance login page utility ...
and run it ...best for novice user and if u having any error code = give that code to customer care guy ...
they will diagnose fast with that ...

ok good
have u installed
install quick resolve from reliance login page utility ...?????

Yeah...done

Status
Not open for further replies.