Connecting VIOP Phone adapter to modem

• Thread starter Thread starter TigerTiger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 11,565
essbebe, Here is the info requested:1. I have tried the dialer mode (bridge) as well but it did not work.2. The Netgear model is: MR814v23. The VIOP is Sunrocket which is now Teleblend.Kris404,I have not tried using X-Lite. I am not sure how to configure ports. I tried port forwarding as well in vain. I wud appreciate if I cud get more help here.

Easy to Install
For Information
TeleBlend Network Status

12/17/2007 01:59 PM
Service Stopped 12/14/07 - READ CAREFULLY
If your service was operating normally up until Friday 12/14/07 and now you have no service please reboot your device. We are aware of the problem, and it has been resolved but it does require a reboot of your device to restore your service. If you still are not able to restore service after the reboot please contact our support teams. If you did NOT have service working prior to Friday 12/14/07 then please contact our support team for assistance.

12/07/2007 04:16 PM
Inbound Calling Problem
We have identified and resolved the issue with inbound service for the customers affected by the outage. If you are having any other problems please contact our technical support team at 1-877-252-4548

essbebe,

Here is the info requested:
1. I have tried the dialer mode (bridge) as well but it did not work.
2. The Netgear model is: MR814v2
3. The VIOP is Sunrocket which is now Teleblend.

Kris404,

I have not tried using X-Lite. I am not sure how to configure ports. I tried port forwarding as well in vain. I wud appreciate if I cud get more help here.

1) Download X-Lite from Xlite.com.
2) Create an account at Voxalot - Home.
3) Follow instructions on how to configure here

If 5060 doesn't work try 80, 2060, 3060 or 4060. If it works with the alternate ports, you have a port blocking problem.

Kris