• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,785
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkasso

ISP
Reliance
I am in Coimbatore. Whenever I am trying to connect to my Broadnet connection with reliance, it takes atleast 7 minutes to get connected. The reliancebroadnet.com site is so slow, that it takes atleast 3 to 4 minutes to load and then when the id and password is given it went blank and after trying atleast 3 to 4 times only, I can able to connect to the site. Are any of the friends facing the same problem?. How can I overcome this.

I also face the same problem, You can try clearing ur cookies and old data in IE. It sometimes helps.

I keep getting this error (Even after I logout precisly from the web-based login) "Your previous session has been terminated abruplty, Please click here to terminate your session". After providing the correct answer to the secret question, It says - "You have successfully logged off, Click here to login to surf the internet, But I still keep getting the same error.Now the funny thing comes here. There is no such error when I connect it to my desktop, But when I try login into my laptop I keep getting this error. Whats the use of this kind of shit web-based login?? Am seriously tired of this service. When I contacted the customer care, The guy litrelly shouted at me and told "there is no problem from our end, your laptop must have issues. Someone needs to tell him that when am getting the reliance login page then there shouldnt be any problem with the laptop. He also told me that Reliance is providing the connection only for 1 computer and not for laptop or secondary device. I clearly told him that am using only 1 device at a time.I have also tried re-starting the modem, dektop & laptop. Clearing cookies, old files. But no success :-(

am in night booster plan with 1mbps day & 2mbps night, I never get more than 1mbps speed in the night. I have contacted CC in this regards but as usual they dont have any clue whats so ever. anyone else using this plan and facing this issue?

am in night booster plan with 1mbps day & 2mbps night, I never get more than 1mbps speed in the night. I have contacted CC in this regards but as usual they dont have any clue whats so ever. anyone else using this plan and facing this issue?

i also use the night booster plan and it works just fine .. sometimes u need to log off after its 10pm and reconnect and u will get 2mbps .. i have not faced any issues with the speed from reliance .. yes their customer service sucks and they dont know half the time themselves what they are talking ...

When I had called the CC yesterday night, He wasn't even aware if this sought of plan is there .. huh I was like, Oh god kill me.

When I had called the CC yesterday night, He wasn't even aware if this sought of plan is there .. huh

I was like, Oh god kill me.

One needs nerves of steel to deal with Reliance Customer Care ..

not only reliance, Asianetdata line also same.......their CC dont know anything..........they just know the data given in their table.

not only reliance, Asianetdata line also same.......
their CC dont know anything..........
they just know the data given in their table.

Couldn't agree with you more. Asianet dataline have the worst speed and support. I would never recommend them to anyone.

I keep getting this error (Even after I logout precisly from the web-based login) "Your previous session has been terminated abruplty, Please click here to terminate your session". After providing the correct answer to the secret question, It says - "You have successfully logged off, Click here to login to surf the internet, But I still keep getting the same error.

Now the funny thing comes here. There is no such error when I connect it to my desktop, But when I try login into my laptop I keep getting this error. Whats the use of this kind of shit web-based login?? Am seriously tired of this service. When I contacted the customer care, The guy litrelly shouted at me and told "there is no problem from our end, your laptop must have issues. Someone needs to tell him that when am getting the reliance login page then there shouldnt be any problem with the laptop. He also told me that Reliance is providing the connection only for 1 computer and not for laptop or secondary device. I clearly told him that am using only 1 device at a time.

I have also tried re-starting the modem, dektop & laptop. Clearing cookies, old files. But no success :-(

I too have the same problem. 🙁

Any help??

Status
Not open for further replies.