connect to bsnl

• Thread starter Thread starter soodsourabh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,127

soodsourabh

ISP
bsnl
i previously had a connect broadband connection the 444 plan.but due to its limited speed i changed to bsnl combo plan now my problem is that i havent paid the the connect bill for three months due to which my number is not disconected now if i disconnect i have to return the modem plus pay the complete bill and buy a new one and the whole process costs me 3500rs.the only way is i dont disconnect my connect number then i can keep their modem as well.will it be safe or is their any alternative to that.............pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had not cleared outstanding bills, you cannot get a NEW connection at the SAME ADDRESS in the same name.If you had purchased the modem outright you can retain it,and use it for any other ISP>Seems Tariff charges may be reduced/soon.Better stick to BSNL !

no i didnt purchased the modem coz they gave it while givin me the connection and had the condition while disconnection i have to return it.........and i m nt at all concerned about havin connect no. in future the thing i am worried about is will they trouble me if i nt pay the bill by comin to my place or send any court orders or something of that sort that could create problem 4 me...............

Hi! Is there any way I can clear my outstanding bill in easy instalments, reconnect and continue using BSNL pp normally.