Connect Sony LCD Tv and Home Theater

• Thread starter Thread starter still1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 14,219

still1

ISP
bsnl
I have a lot of questions about connecting Sony LCD Tv(Model KLV-40V550A/B) and Home theater(SONY DAV-DZ570 with a DVd player). I am planning to buy these two in a couple of weeks. My questions.1.Will sony provide all the neccesary cables to connect them? if no what cable?2.how is the connection between LCD tv, Hometheater and the DVD player?Cable used for connecting?3.what if i have to connect a Tata Sky DTH service?Thanks for your help. This forum has been really great.

I'm not if they supply cables but here's how the layout should beSony HT --> TV - Use HDMI cableTata Sky --> TV - Use the normal RCA cableAnd obviously they will be giving you the cables for connecting from the DVD player to Speakers

Sony Home Theatre comes with all the necessary cables and complete Sony BRAVIA SYNC as well.So, no need to worry. Just buy it. I have the same combo and it works superb. Just connect the Home Theatre to TV with the HDMI cord and then plug in the audio inputs on LCD from Home Theatre. Thats it..