confusing Nu Mb

• Thread starter Thread starter harrypotter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,743

harrypotter

Triband plan DSL_TRIB_59NU Resources Downloaded MB till date 553.61 Free ADSL MB balance for current month 955.13 IP Address 1 No. of Email Address 1 Now till 31 it was 471 used mb and now on 3rd it's showing this....I think they have forgot to reset my counter as it is doing addition ie 471++ current mb.Is this same problem for u guys too ????need urgent reply...

yeah same here

That figure is SUPPOSED to be MBs download to date.....ie: from the day you started using triband.

So nice of mtnl to give that option instead i liked a session history;Atleast that would be useful to me lol...Mtnl hummm i don't have any words for them!!!dam...

Originally posted by harrypotter@Nov 3 2005, 06:01 PM
Now till 31 it was 471 used mb and now on 3rd it's showing this....

I think they have forgot to reset my counter as it is doing addition ie 471++current mb.

Is this same problem for u guys too ????

need urgent reply...
[snapback]30466[/snapback]
[/quote]

The downloaded MB is till date, i.e from when u started using triband (but thats not accurate either bec it has some errors)

The thing u should always look at is Free Mb's remaining, that is accurate and it will show ur remaining Mb's for current month.

Just to let u know that Mtnl has increased the daytime MB usage for NU plan from existing 500Mb/month to 1024Mb/month at no extra cost, so enjoy!

Regards:

Imran Sayed.

Well they always remain the dumb old PSU 😛But hey...they have improved a hell lot! My router conked off day before (during diwali period!!) I complained to 1504 and withing 5 mins I had a call back from their engineer! The next day my router was replaced!! Imagine that kind of service from apna sarkari MTNL.....that too in diwali!

Ya for Triband their service is really very good. Once even I had a problem with router, complained to 1504 and within 10 min got a call back from their engg and the problem was resolvedLightening fast service from MTNL, unbelievable but True!

Originally posted by adwait@Nov 3 2005, 09:16 PM
That figure is SUPPOSED to be MBs download to date.....ie: from the day you started using triband.
[snapback]30490[/snapback]
[/quote]
hey are u from delhi or mumbai..... in delhi, counter is reset every month and there is seperate tab of night mb used...this month onwards there a also a tab for last month mb used