The Offtopic Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter vikikivi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12,184
  • Views Views 1,299,029
On the other hand SRK on Google plus can attract more users to Facebook!! (repelling factor 😀)

duh. ignoring him is pretty easy. there are no ads on plus so google cannot market ra.one in your face. facebook can do that if he enters into a similar marketing campaign with facebook. which i think he could unless his deal with google prohibits that. ra.one is all over google adsense and youtube and other google properties.

I think SRK is doing huge promotion as he is not sure of success 😀

Just saw this comment on his g+ profile :lol:Ajay Vyas - Welcome to Google + SRK, RA. One rocks ,i join Google + only for you 🙂

lol....the funny part was in that thread that SRK didn't knw he had to verify his twitter account 😛

yes warthog is name of animal... and i was just mixing initial 3 letters on purpose

Oh alright, i too was tempted to post that 😛

I don't really have anything to contribute in this section, but I like to see pics of planes.

Gez! I sound like a kid.

Will be posting many images in coming days .. I like these birds .. Have lots of pictures of planes which our army have .. Need to find those ..

What's this shit.....:smiley-fart005:

Some vegetable stew, just to have for ur lunch (it was intended at that time). Raj wanted to see what turn the debate in this thread took, after he posted the recipe & then the photo after that! But he failed miserably! 😛

Samm.....do u really want Savita Bhabhi? I thought ur likes were better! 😀

Some vegetable stew, just to have for ur lunch (it was intended at that time). Raj wanted to see what turn the debate in this thread took, after he posted the recipe & then the photo after that! But he failed miserably! 😛

Thank GOD, i thought he eat's that SHIT....:tongue2:

There is a friend of mine who is being called Savita Bhabi by me and folks, I was thinking about him 😛