Configuring BSNL FTTH VoIP to VoIP phone or Analogue Telephone Adapter (ATA)

• Thread starter Thread starter vu3knb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,604
ISP
BSNL
I have one Grandstream HT801 ATA lying around ( which I was using with BSNL Wings ) , so was keen to use that ATA for BSNL FTTH VoIP.

Got many inputs from this forum , especially from our BSNL super hero @varkey 🙂

Steps I followed :

1) Setup the voice profile as Bridge and bind to LAN port 1. Internet profile is set to Port_2 and WLAN

Capture4.PNG

3) See the status page :

Capture5.PNG

4) Connected ATA to Port_1 of HG323 Netlink modem and configured the Voice profile static IP in it.

Capture2.PNG

5) Given the SIP server IP and other credentials in FXS configuration of ATA
Capture3.PNG

6) Save and reboot.

7) Bingo !!!!!!

Capture1.PNG

🙂🙂🙂🙂

incoming and outgoing working without any issues. This ATA has a CDR function , so that you can see the call details in one click 🙂

incoming and outgoing working without any issues. This ATA has a CDR function , so that you can see the call details in one click 🙂
Flying Voice FWR 8101 Wireless VOIP Router. is compatible with BSNL Bharat Airfibre.Having inbuilt FXSthrough which you can directly use your Analogphones.

@pandeysunil220 Yep, most ONTs come with an FXS port. I think people would look for VOIP ATA or a VOIP phone to use the IP network to place the device wherever they want which could be different from the location of router/ONT.

The Flying Voice device is basically a SIP ATA built-in to the wireless router.

Don't use excessive formatting unnecessarily.

@varkey in Ftth solution ONT will work , but in Bharat Airfibre Wireless Voip Router (Having Converged Voice+data feature) is preferable solution.Depends on user whether they want to use Analog Phone oa an IP-Phone​