Configure D-Link DSL-2750U to 3G USB Dongle

• Thread starter Thread starter Techlover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 94,186

Techlover

ISP
MTNL
Hi,Does any one know how to configure 2G / 3G USB data card with this D-Link DSL-2750U? Data card I would like to use is Reliance 2G, made by Huawei EC168C. I spoke to D-Link technical support few days back, before buying this router, they said it is compatible. Today I was trying to configure & I called them, they said it is not compatible. Does any one know is it really compatible or not?Thanks.

What you want to do with this?Connect your dongle with Router?or just want to share internet from local computer/laptop which is connected pluged with 3G usb dongle?

While purchasing this router, D-Link people said it will work, they even send me mail of compatible data cards, but then after purchasing the router now they say sorry it was mistake of our technical person, only Dlink data card works & not any other.

When ADSL (MTNL) is not working, I can use Reliance through DSL-2750U.

Re: Hi friend, i need your help regarding same device! am not able to configure my 3G dongle, could you please help me......plz reply me plz

could you plz explain me step by step.....Is my dongle need software for DSL-2750U or only setting is enough for connect 3g dongle with dsl-2750u?

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh my God why need to much efforts to find anything...plz god help me to get proper method to set my 3g dongle and usb HDD.

It's listed on D-Link India website of this product. Only few dlink only Dongle supported. I think it's more of time waste to try

provide me ur email address so that i sent you the screenshoats.

- - - Updated - - -

my device ver is 1.10 dsl2750U......plz sent me method of connecting & config of my 3G dongle.

Shouldnt be too tough. Could you post screenshots of the usb config page of the router ?

Only D-Link USB dongle you can use, you can't use any other dongle. It won't work, don't waste your time.

sorry for a bit OT but I was thinking of buying this device soon, does the USB port work for sharing a printer/storage device?