Computer Mouse Around 1000 INR

• Thread starter Thread starter Realme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,292
ISP
BSNL
In the past I never gave a second though about buying a mouse, since my old logitech is on death bed after 12 years.

I was thinking about what to look for in a mouse as an informed buyer?

I'm not looking for a gaming mouse, just something which feels good to hold, built like a tank, has good ergonomics for the price

Last edited:
Your mouse lasted for 12 years? Which one?

Upvote 0
$30 Microsoft mouses are Retailing 9000 INR Here ;-;

$60 Endgear XM1 s are ones I've heard are very durable but costly... In india they After customs and shipping they would be aroudn $90-$100

Upvote 0
Find a 500 rupee mouse that works for you. Replace when they fail. Which they do every 6 months or so. No point getting a mouse without warranty or a warranty of a year. Or two for premium mouse. Because they really have gone shit in recent years.

Upvote 0
Yup... Those were the days when brand names stood for reliability. Nowadays if they last for 5+ years consider yourself lucky.
@Realme your best bet incase if you want a long life one would be get it imported. Don't waste that much amount getting expensive products from India.

Upvote 0
Yup... Those were the days when brand names stood for reliability. Nowadays if they last for 5+ years consider yourself lucky.
@Realme your best bet incase if you want a long life one would be get it imported. Don't waste that much amount getting expensive products from India.
What happened to those brands, if not <1000 they can go for around 1500 give a good quality durable product?

Well I have ordered a Dell mouse for now

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
@Realme it's our typical mindset to get everything, from mobile to clothes among others. Everything we want should be cheap. Manufacturers want to maintain profit and with their margin reducing with decrease in cost, they have to balance something so their margin remains steady. Hence, decrease the quality of product. It's a win-win for both manufacturers and consumers. It's the willingness to spend.

Even if they increase the cost by 500-1000 bucks, generally the quality won't be as good as what you would get from same brand in another developed company. Greed gets the worst of manufacturers too.

Upvote 0
Find a 500 rupee mouse that works for you.
so the mouse i used to buy is no longer available anywhere lol. and my last unit is now misclicking. spent around an hour on Amazon and flipkart, couldn't decide on what to buy now. need something with back and forward button. wired or wireless. under 1000 would be best. though i suppose i would have to get another logitech g102 series mouse that sells for around 1500.

Some models that I did find. But seems too pricey for the brand.

Cosmic Byte Equinox Alpha 5000DPI 7 Button Gaming Mouse

Or just give a try to AmazonBasics...

AmazonBasics Multi-Color Gaming Mouse

Or get one of the low end Corsair ...

Corsair Katar Pro Ultra-Light Optical Gaming Mouse

Corsair Harpoon Pro RGB, FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse

Last edited:
Upvote 0