• Thread starter Thread starter dOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 7,440

dOne

Curious
ISP
BSNL 500 Combo
There are lot of threads in forum expressing lot of dis-satisfaction against Tata Sky[TS]. I'm sure TS will be aware of this but they are not paying attention or at least there is no visible action. So I think we need to raise this issue in news paper i.e. writing complaint letter in Times Of India with all these points. This will at least create some humiliation for them. :madness:What forum thinks about that?

Good idea. I agree with it.

There are lot of threads in forum expressing lot of dis-satisfaction against Tata Sky[Tata Sky DTH]. I'm sure Tata Sky DTH will be aware of this but they are not paying attention or at least there is no visible action. So I think we need to raise this issue in news paper i.e. writing complaint letter in Times Of India with all these points. This will at least create some humiliation for them. :madness:

What forum thinks about that?

Well Said,
and I think most of the Dissatisfaction is due to costly base packs and add-on or ala-carte packs and also might be improper packaging or say non-user friendly packaging could be another reason.

Well Said,
and I think most of the Dissatisfaction is due to costly base packs and add-on or ala-carte packs and also might be improper packaging or say non-user friendly packaging could be another reason.

to DISH TV too green flag, coz, u always marketing for dish tv:madness:

I have seen one or more than one thread in this forum in each DTH section regarding complaining against a specific DTH.Are they all serving worse or we want fun for free.

wasn't there a show called pehredar on cnbc tv18 or something, where you can complain about such things?maybe u can take them to consumer court or file a PIL :evil:

Guys one thing I would like to add here is "GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER AT OTHER SIDE", Tata Sky is 2nd most expensive DTH service (first is SUN Direct DTH, compare packages). but it is the quality of service (QoS) that makes it much expensive. It SHOULD NOT be that expensive, and it SHOULD be flexible in terms of packages is the concern to be raised. Apart from that, the channel thing is a great concern. So the news is the latest Software upgrade from TS is actually CONVERTING your STB from MPEG2 to MPEG-4, they have actually not only upgraded the view but also the codec. I asked the details of upgrade from TS customer care service. So TS will surely add channels, but it will take some time say, 3 months or so. It is like a patience test.I agree that it is burning a hole in my pocket.... :redface:

:wall: I still not got that SW upgrade.... Already have MPEG4 STB.

No need to get shcoked. The new STBs are all MPEG-4 based. And the codec on firmware is updated.

:wall: I still not got that SW upgrade.... Already have MPEG4 STB.

Dear dOne,

do you have rounded corners on you SEARCH and SCAN banner( the blue dialog box which appears on Select button). If yes, then you dont need a software upgrade. As of now.