• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,523

genexed

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 512 combo unlm + TATA 1 Mbps UNLM
I am thinking to buy a MTNL 400mb connection as a back up connection. Thats 2 days of ration for me and should be enough. I have no doubt in my mind that I want to buy my own router and not rent it from mtnl. Now I want to know which routers are compatible with both MTNL and Airtel. Also which model of Netgear works with MTNL?

Compatible routersD Link 502 T Comtrend CT-564 Westell A –90-30199-07 ZyXEL Prestige 660 H –61 Erricsson HM410c Xavi(7722+)

Thanx for the reply. Can anyone confirm if D-Link 502T has traffic shaping ? (to limit the speed of computers connecting to it).Also any wireless models which support triband?

Hi,
If u r buying D-Link 502T for MTNL, just make sure u buy DLINK DSL 502T. This is the one that MTNL is providing if u go for MTNL router.
I was unaware of this and bought DLINK GLB 502T.

I was worried if it will work with MTNL. But fortunately it worked. But still, since DSL is the one that is widely used, u may be able to find answers to your queries related to it in forums.

sujay...FYI D-Link DSL 502T has been discontinued and GLB 502 T is being produced.So any xxx502T of DLink is compatible.The main difference between DSL & GLB is that the POTS splitter of GLB is inbuilt while DSL is external