can u plz post the channel list for gold and platinum packages

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mfklnymcznz/airtel dth.xls

download this file
open it in openoffice
save in mediawiki format
send it to me! 😛

seems like you got it done.
couldn't read your reply intime.

np. i like what they have done with openoffice 3 rc4 🙂it was however complicated. writer cannot import calc documents as data. it imports it as image! i had to use excel to convert the spreadsheet to doc which i then imported in writer and then exported to mediawiki format! i am sure there is a easier way out. sadly calc does not export to mediawiki format.

The channel list is present , what about pricing of the packages and initial cost, can someone update the same also :cool2:

How come channels like Zee TV, Zee Cinema etc which is very common with all other DTH is not available in Airtel....quite surprising

Hi Friends,I Spoke to CC regarding the updates in the packages.He Said Website will be perfect after 10 Am tommorrow.I enquired about the packages.The Update is South Economy Pack is 249 Rs, which was earlier said 215 Rs, and South Value is 99 Rs and South Ultra is 224 as said before.For SV Pack,Pay 2000 Rs and 12 Months Free, For SE pack, 2500 Rs and 6 Months Free and For SU Pack, Pay 3500 Rs and 6 Months Free[ This One is Really Costly]Regarding Add-Ons,News Plus has NDTV Profit,NDTV 24/7,CNN and BBC for 35Rs /MonthCine Plus has Zee Cafe,Zee Studio,HBO and MGM for 35Rs/Month [ Unfortunately Star Movies is no there in it, So SV Subscribers has to Miss It, permanently]I didnt ask him further because there are more than 10 Add Ons, I felt "Ayyo Paavam" and secondly , I called him from my Vodafone Mobile[ I think its toll number from VF]Lets see tomorrow after 10 for other Updates.I feel, 99 Rs is the Best across all the DTH services:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: