Comparison DishTV & BigTV

• Thread starter Thread starter appus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 9,407
That is correct but they would actually have the advantage of having more channels per transponder & hence would have more space for new channels and the cost of operation thereby should be lesser !

Seeing the past of reliance where they cheated customer in their mobile service (40piase minute)...I have no faith on them. Reliance is good for investor...they take care of their shareholder not customer...However Big Tv is from Anil ambani so lets hope for something good.

reliance communications is owned by anil ambani. reliance broadband is also owned by anil ambani. reliance digital, reliance retail, reliance xyz are owned by mukesh ambani. they are no better.

3 months back i shifted from TS to Dish TV and am really happy. their picture quality is improved a lot. if u see SUNtv , KTV , NDTV, NGC, Star Plus, CNN, BBC , sports all the imp channels are aired with good quality now a days. for the first few days the quality was less. and then they have improved it better, initially i could see lot of pixelations on sun tv and other channels which is not there now. For the past 3 months not even once i called cc for any Issue. also lot of tamil channels like Raj channels, ss music, Isaiaruvi, wintv, mega etc(from dd dth).so next to cable DIsh tv is best for regional viewers. even it has almost all Hindi channels. Music channels are the most in Dish like 9XM, B4U, Enter 10, Music India, Zee Music, SS MUsic, V , Mtv and many .also i have 12 months free viewing till next april and am happy with DISH tv.i dont want to comment abt Big as its new and yet to set their stage.TS is real waste when compared to cable or Dish tv.(in terms or money, and regional channels). In chennai hathway and scv offers free stb and standard 120rs monthly subscription for almost all channels .. so TS is not worth to this. Sun dth is OK but u wont get all pay channels that are in DIsh , TS, and Big

Dish TV

Video chanels are -188-6mod=182TV chanels
Radio chanels are-22
Mine base pack -60 hours

Big TV

Video chanels are-186-32ppv=154TV chanels
Radio chanels are-10
Mine base pack -100hours

I think above comprision DISH TV is best
----------------
Margate

Dish TV

Video chanels are -188-6mod=182TV chanels
Radio chanels are-22
Mine base pack -60 hours

Big TV

Video chanels are-186-32ppv=154TV chanels
Radio chanels are-10
Mine base pack -100hours

I think above comprision DISH TV is best
----------------
Margate

As far pricing and packaging are concern dishtv is best deal among all dth available in the marget and also their offer's are vey good like set top box free offer.

dish tv is the best one.........:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Agree. Dish has many chnls with acceptable pricing. even quality is improved now.:thumbsup: