• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 16,651

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
I am just giving you guys a short comparison between Dishtv and Tata Sky packages and list the benefits.

Dishtv Silver pack Vs Tata sky Super Hit Pack

Dishtv Tatasky
1. Price: Rs.125 Rs.125
2. Channels 135 60

3. Extra Channels in Dishtv: Real, Zee TV, 9X, Aaj Tak, Zee News, Zee Business, Zee Cinema, Whereas these were not available in Tata sky and you needto subscribe for ala-carte pack or go for Higer pack.

4. Dishtv Have More Music Channels, More News Channels, More Regional Channels, More Entertainment Channels, More Devotional Channels.

With This dishtv is Giving much more then Tata sky at less cost.

Dishtv Gold Pack Vs Tata sky Super Value Pack

Dishtv Tatasky
1. Price: Rs.210 Rs.200
2. Channels 155 100

3. Important Extra Channels in Dishtv- Real , 9X, NDTV Imagine, Pogo, Animax, Animal Planet, Zee Action, premiere, classic and above all sports channels ESPN, Star Sports, Star Cricket, Zee Sports and Tensports. Whereas in tatasky all these channels needs to be subscriber separately and cost you Rs.100+ for these channels. As sports channels cost Rs.85/- + cost of kids movies and entertainment channels.

4. Dishtv Have More Music Channels, More News Channels, More Regional Channels, More Entertainment Channels, More Devotional Channels and more kids, more movies and more sports channels.

5. Inthis pack you pay Rs.100+ and get 50% channels less in Tata sky

That is A tata sky customer has to pay Rs.50% more then dishtv Package cost and get 50% less channels as compared with dishtv.

Thank You for Comparison😡 i hate Tata Sky

I am just giving you guys a short comparison between Dishtv and Tata Sky packages and list the benefits.

Dishtv Silver pack Vs Tata sky Super Hit Pack

Dishtv Tatasky
1. Price: Rs.125 Rs.125
2. Channels 135 60

3. Extra Channels in Dishtv: Real, Zee TV, 9X, Aaj Tak, Zee News, Zee Business, Zee Cinema, Whereas these were not available in Tata sky and you needto subscribe for ala-carte pack or go for Higer pack.

4. Dishtv Have More Music Channels, More News Channels, More Regional Channels, More Entertainment Channels, More Devotional Channels.

With This dishtv is Giving much more then Tata sky at less cost.

Dishtv Gold Pack Vs Tata sky Super Value Pack

Dishtv Tatasky
1. Price: Rs.210 Rs.200
2. Channels 155 100

3. Important Extra Channels in Dishtv- Real , 9X, NDTV Imagine, Pogo, Animax, Animal Planet, Zee Action, premiere, classic and above all sports channels ESPN, Star Sports, Star Cricket, Zee Sports and Tensports. Whereas in tatasky all these channels needs to be subscriber separately and cost you Rs.100+ for these channels. As sports channels cost Rs.85/- + cost of kids movies and entertainment channels.

4. Dishtv Have More Music Channels, More News Channels, More Regional Channels, More Entertainment Channels, More Devotional Channels and more kids, more movies and more sports channels.

5. Inthis pack you pay Rs.100+ and get 50% channels less in Tata sky

That is A tata sky customer has to pay Rs.50% more then dishtv Package cost and get 50% less channels as compared with dishtv.

But tatasky doesnt have downgrade charges which prohibit dish tv customers from selecting higher or lower packs on the base of needs.

Different people will definitely have variations in opinions ! We need to respect the opinion of everyone. Lets not start off with a bull fight here guys.

I must point out one thing. Tata Sky does not have downgrade charges but Dish tv does. So in tatasky you can take a package during say cricket tournament and drop it later without any extra charge. I think is is unfair to charge for downgrade. You are penalizing the customers.

but they have another option to wipe off that downgrade charges.First of all it is really bad to put that.

----------

i hate both tata and dish . i like cable tv

yes,same here,i have DTH and cable,sometimes i like cable tv as i can view all channels at same cost.but then some channels are missing.He gives me sahara one but no filmy or firangi.gives me neo cricket but not neo sports.

i like dth, as dth have lots of advantage as compared with cable 1. Good picture and Audio Quality in DTH where picture and Audio quality really suck on cable.2. electronic program guide available in DTH and not available in Cable.3. Games, Movie on demand and other interactive services are available on on dth where as all these features are missing in Cable.4. Best is you can move to any where in india your DTH will work their, But their are lots of region in India where cable is not available. 5. In dth their is a option of chosing package as per your need and pay accordingly where as in cable you have to pay the fixed amount and their is no such choice available you are on mercy of your cable operator.

saurabh g im member of saveondish also but from past 2 0r 3 days i cannot connect to sod site is there any problem on tat site or there has been any change. i m from dubai uae plz help

saurabh g im member of saveondish also but from past 2 0r 3 days i cannot connect to sod site is there any problem on tat site or there has been any change. i m from dubai uae plz help

their is some problem in that site even i am also not able to connect since Monday.

i like dth, as dth have lots of advantage as compared with cable

1. Good picture and Audio Quality in DTH where picture and Audio quality really suck on cable.
2. electronic program guide available in DTH and not available in Cable.
3. Games, Movie on demand and other interactive services are available on on dth where as all these features are missing in Cable.
4. Best is you can move to any where in india your DTH will work their, But their are lots of region in India where cable is not available.
5. In dth their is a option of chosing package as per your need and pay accordingly where as in cable you have to pay the fixed amount and their is no such choice available you are on mercy of your cable operator.

I would like to differ to your post out here. There are so many misleading points that you have mentioned.

1. Aud/Vid quality :

Mind you, if you take an STB with cable, then the pic/aud is much much better. Atleast there are no pixelation issues like it is there with Dish TV.

2. EPG :

It seems you are not aware of it. This comment no.2 of yours makes me laugh. electronic program guide is very much available in cable, when you take an STB.

5. Packages :

There are packages in cable too. Atleast in my area, there are 3-4 packs available. So there is no need to survive on the mercy of the Cable Operator. Plus, there is an option to pick-n-choose chs at Rs.6/ch. Not like DTH where each ch costs from Rs.15-Rs.30 + Tax/month.

@icycool, Yes i agree with your points, but that is only when you take STB with cable Here i am talking about normal cable. because their might be a possibility that in your area cable is available with stb but i am sure more then 90-95 areas in India its not available and only cable works. So these are advantages with cable only.