Comparison between TataSky and Big TV Packages

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 34,729
heh the bigtv website sucks. a lot of sections are incomplete or not working. dummy text is also visible in some sections.channel list is placed in a crappy flash box which is very hard to navigate. i still find it hard to get a detailed channel list. basically, reliance has wasted effort trying to showcase a funky website when a simpler one would have done the job well. pathetic attempt especially seeing how much time they had in their hands for this launch.

I totally agree with you sushubh as the people find it difficult to extract information from big tv website.......

heh the bigtv website sucks. a lot of sections are incomplete or not working. dummy text is also visible in some sections.

channel list is placed in a crappy flash box which is very hard to navigate. i still find it hard to get a detailed channel list.

basically, reliance has wasted effort trying to showcase a funky website when a simpler one would have done the job well.

pathetic attempt especially seeing how much time they had in their hands for this launch.

ha ha subhash it confirm u r it guy who is more into web designing .. design is more important specially flash one .. 😛 jk dude no offence .. but really site is really bad .. slow and Most importantly it wonk preoperly on firefox ... 😡 ...

may be we all need to send emails to webmaster regarding that :wall: ..

STAR MOVIES, DISCOVERY, ANIMAL PLANET, NATIONAL GEO, NDTV GOOD TIMES, CHANNEL V, HISTORY CHANNEL, TRAVEL AND LIVING, Sony PIX, MAX, ZOOM, STAR WORLD, STAR ONE, + SUN Channels + etc etcAvailalbe in South Starter Pack in Big TV. But in Tata Sky only Sun Channels and FTA channels. Why Tata SKy cheating like this. 😢:wall:

ha ha subhash it confirm u r it guy who is more into web designing .. design is more important specially flash one .. 😛 jk dude no offence .. but really site is really bad .. slow and Most importantly it wonk preoperly on firefox ... 😡 ...

may be we all need to send emails to webmaster regarding that :wall: ..
first thing. the name is sushubh not subhash.

secondly i believe that web designing today is more about accessibility than coolness.

the site did not work for me in firefox. i am not sure how it would perform on old browsers.

they should have kept it simple. the boxes showing the channels are the worst.

first thing. the name is sushubh not subhash.

secondly i believe that web designing today is more about accessibility than coolness.

the site did not work for me in firefox. i am not sure how it would perform on old browsers.

they should have kept it simple. the boxes showing the channels are the worst.

ohh ... sorry for typo error .. *bets ma keyboard for the same*

i do agree with the same .. but this flash site always take time to launch ... so can't help much ...

yeam no firefox .. i do have all plugnin but still it fails .. on site they wrote it work best with IE .. but IE sucks .. don't use much and there also it give me problem .. atleast with firefox i can see the site but in IT it take hell of time jsut to launch .. am using IE 7 .. not sure if others have problem with IE also ..

i do agree with design part .. i guess old design was good ..

I am wondering when will the price war will start between Dish TV - TS - Big TV.......😕

huh .. was expected the same with bigtv launch but got disappointed .. lets wait for few month .. 2 more player are waiting .. but i hope they start price war with out damaging the quality of the service ..

The package pricing is done very badly....same as that of TS as ajuravi mentioned the packs....a bit confusing😕

nothing new with BIGthe quality & all is the same in fact i like TS it has not many channels but wht ever it has is shown in the best way & very confusing to understand the BIG TV site its all shit

i for once didn't believe that Big TV will come for Free & what they have done is Good, not to have made steep discounted price for its STB & Bouqet of Channels, we should be ready to pay Re 300 - 350 for our cable viewing atleast till all all the Service providers have entered, ( but yes the STB & Installation charges from steep Re 4000/- has come to 1500/-) guess the biggest stumbling block would be interportability, until that happens we wont have the best of service & price reduction, but with Big TV atleast till it launches it's own channels we should look forward to have all the Zee & Star Channels, keeping my finger crossedSabir

None of you noticed that Ten Sports itself in Start Pack 3. So If anyone can take Starter Pack 3 + 2 Sports Pack + Star Cricket + Eng Movie Pack + Hindi Movie pack + Kids Pack, It cost only 335 Rs which lower then Tata Sky and now Dish TV too as they have a new pack for CNBC Chanenls.