Comments On Reservation Issue...

akash

Regulars
Regulars
i saw in the papernow 5+1 wants 5% quota:pnow wat more u want!!!!!

max

Regulars
Regulars
***warning strong words***They should slaughter all current politicians who are pro-quota :/We must abolish the quota system. Its dividing our people! Right now, the only people who need help are the economically backward ones. The government should provide them with _financial_ assistance and not such stupid things like a quota. Its no help really. The actually needy people get sidetracked while the "quotas" are being misused. 1000 years ago, it was the caste system and now its the quota system. BS!!! :/

Raptor

Regular
Regulars
I totally agree with max. Its a giant leap backwards. We should have one of those OBC's treat the stupid politicians when they are dying.

Dukes Mangola

Regular
Regulars
50% of the children of all politicians should be made to marry into a lower caste.If you're an upper caste politician, half your children should forcibly marry a lower caste person, for social good of course.If you're from the SC/ST, half your children forcibly marry an OBC person, for social justice of course.If you're a. OBC politician, half your children marry a tribal personIf you're a tribal politician, half your children marry street beggars from a major metropolitan city.

max

Regulars
Regulars
QUOTE(Sushubh @ May 21 2006, 02:15 AM) [snapback]51886[/snapback]
quota is still based on caste system
[/b]
that was my point....there is no difference. just a new name - quota system. ( actually quota system and caste system rhyme :blink: ) ;)

Dukes Mangola

Regular
Regulars
Anyone watched Karan Thapar shove a bamboo up Arjun Singhs a$$ today :D ?It was on cnbc, and if I remember correctly, its replaying at 12:30 am...ten minutes from now...Arjun Singh had absolutely no logical answers to Thapar. Thapar raped him :D