Comedy Central On Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter gaurav1412
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 11,147
Finally! Now I won't have to login to comedycentral.com to view the latest episodes of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report 🙂

I would hope so..Viacom owns Comedy Central in the US as well. Besides The Daily Show is in sync with the US version all over the world whereever Comedy Central is present.

I wish there is a HD version so I don't need to pay extra 😀

Finally! Now I won't have to login to comedycentral.com to view the latest episodes of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report 🙂
You can just download the episodes and watch it without commercial breaks?

ooh nice. is the channel in sync with the US edition?
Definitely not the whole channel. IIRC, I saw Seinfeld, the 70's show etc. on the organizer. hopefully, they'll telecast The Office with the US edition.

Fox is very good in this regard, they showed Season 6 of Dexter and Season 7 of Its Always Sunny.... close to the US airings.

Good news for Tata Sky subscribers. I am waiting for this channel to be added in Dish TV so that I can watch South Park. Its an awesome show.

I barely have time to watch tv these days, so I flipped through this channel and their line-up is great for nostalgic purposes. Goodness gracious me is a very underrated comedy show, and I can watch "the wonder years" on countless loop. Lacking original content, though.

They have the lineup of oldest possible shows..... Fx and star world beats them hands down...... Where are the big bang theory/how i met your mother/ modern family/ rules of engagement.... They are all on star world.... Sorry i will pass on comedy central

Can you tell me if the Daily Show is up to date with what is shown in the USA? Also, is series record available for it?

The one i saw last thursday was a couple of weeks late i think. Series record?The actual US date for the episode was January 12th.