Colors HD launching very Soon !!!

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
So Here come the Exclusive Breaking News:

Viacom 18 is soon launching its HD Channel which is Colors HD.

As confirmed with reliable sources from Colors, they would be launching Colors HD before Diwali, most probably by next week only.

Very Soon we would be able to watch Big Boss, Soaps and Weekends Movies in HD. This is the reason we were experiencing Colors in 16:9 yesterday.

Operators which will be adding Colors HD had still not been confirmed, but likely to be added by d2h, TS and Dish Tv.(No confirm news regarding this)

woa! saasu's crying in HD! People would not miss that! 😛

Daadi Sa Balika Vadhu, Uttaran all in HD. I am excited to watch Big Boss in HD. So wish d2h don't miss to add this channel. :Fireworks:

Daadi Sa Balika Vadhu, Uttaran all in HD. I am excited to watch Big Boss in HD. So wish d2h don't miss to add this channel. :Fireworks:

IM .. dont get your hopes up for BB. It's shot using faltu cameras so wont look as good as the other shows. Enjoy HD bahu action :tasty:

Oh Yes Man, I forget useless cameras are installed inside Big Boss Houses 🙁

Behind the Glass camera would be HD i suppose. Lets wait n watch! 🙂 Excited!

I too wish so bro, bcoz they won't be launching HD if Big Boss would be recorded with normal camera. This is the best time for Colors HD to gain popularity.

Yes and Weekend movies which are quite different from other channels. 🙂

If another HD channel is added, its always good. And having Platinum HD pack, we can hope to get it by default, IF IT DOES GET ADDED.Will try to find something that i can see on this channel then.

Yes, atleast you can watch Movies in weekend . They have some nice collection of Movies . 🙂 But lets hope it gets added on d2h 1st 😀

Yeah, that IF is a big IF! But D2h has created so much space by removing some unnecessary channels. They have the luxury to add this channel. They r long due as well.

TS can also remove many faltoo channels .. There r so many useless channels on TS and they keep crying abt space ..

^ +1 to that. There are many faltu channels across all the dth services which are plain useless. Not even sure who even watches them. :confused_2: