CNBC UNCOVERED: ready to expose sify

• Thread starter Thread starter Mahesh1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 7,558
im with u mahesh , cant type that much .. ill just copy paste what uve written & mail it wid my contact details. If you need people , email addresses of frustrated users ..lemme know.. i know 7/8 "frustrated" users ready to sign on your petition if any

Originally posted by Mahesh1@Mar 28 2005, 05:56 PM
It's the 150mb limit, my account has expired in 13 days flat (3rd march - 16th march). I can't believe this, my download logs don't even show that kind of download. The thing that crosses me the most is that on the day of renewal i had asked the CTO who further clarified with a manager in sify (delhi division) and @$$ured me that there was no download limit on the 64k unlimited plan. Why do they have to lie? They could havetold about the limit and i would have been more carefull with the downloads or wouldn't have reneued at all. Why the f**k did they lie???
[snapback]7182[/snapback]
[/quote]
wow great idea Mahesh Babu

your next idea should be something like this

"I was surfing for 6 hours continuously and after then most of the
websites doesn't open.I think they blocked the sites i.e.Sify allows
only some websites if you browse continuously for more than 6hours.Damn
this should be called as a limited websites plan"

and by the way that account ban happened only to you in the whole
world.So congrats...
and by the way what do u do most on your PC like hacking or booting or cracking or
joking?
and still believe my words There is no download limit in all UNLTD plans except 128
and if u repeat this then i have to ignore your posts

lemme tell u stupid piece of $h!t i hav a 64kbps line connection and after a i download 100mb my validity gets reduced i hav lost 10 days already adn a guy frm sify customer care confirmed this. so stop trollin here with ur stupid knowledge base.and who the fu(|= cares if u ignore anybody's post.

lol.. guess wat? officer.. ur english has most definitely improved.. so much so that i think you are not the same person who started dat crappy thread.. umm what was it called again.. sify rocks da world or sumthin 🙂

Originally posted by sify officer@Mar 28 2005, 11:11 PM
and by the way what do u do most on your PC like hacking or booting or cracking or
joking?
[snapback]7194[/snapback]
[/quote]

by the way do you know what hacking is & what do you ment by booting :blink:

& all of your bullsh*t about no speed limit check this attachment

lol.. he'll probably say that it was a virus in your computer and that you were not talking toa customer care representative but to a computer virus roflmao..btw @ officer, if you didn't guess allready, my last post about ur english being improved was supposed to be sarcastic 😉 u still s*ck

yaa i think this sify officer sh*t is just posting for fun he donot know even the Tof technology 😀

Well umm Sify officer shove it!!There are download limits on almost all the packs except the night unlimited ones, what happens after you reach the limit varies from reduction in validity or capping. You #^$%#^#*@!!#@* LIAR!!! enough of this. Whether you are doing this to increase your business or not this is taking it too far. Outright lies are infuriating and you're again trying to put the blame on the customer? What business is it of yours if I leave Opera to check the news feeds of a thousand sites every second of every day? (heh of course that would be ridiculous but I'm just trying to make a point).Your stupid disclaimer frees you of any responsibility in case some one is engaged in malicious activity. Is hacking a bad thing? I help my friends out by checking if they have viruses and keep the damn network free from infections (though there are very few). What we do on our PC's from checking mail to downloading every version of linux in existance (many many gegabytes of data) is none of your business. That's what broadband is supposed to be. If you LIE about the limits once again I'll just make a link to this post in response.About some sites not being accessible even though you said it jokingly it used to happen and do you know why? Sify's own DNS servers were malfunctioning as the Sify customercare people knew because they gave some people alternate DNS addresses and then the net worked for them. Finally if you're so dam sure that there are no limts on the packs can you get a e-mail from customercare saying so? I'm sure we would all like a cc of that to show in court.

Who is Sify Officer anyway. By his admittance just a Sify CTO. All Sify CTOs are cluless newbies. I'd much rather talk with even Cust Care than with these annoying CTOs. Damn I have started to hate the CTOs' guts because they give such horrible service and we can all see what we are up against if such fools as Sify Officer become CTOs.

Yay we have ended up wildly offtopic and my english has taken on a different style due to my recent unexplainable insomnia....Anyway I'd just like to point out I don't have to deal with a CTO and packages get renewed on time and net downtime is very very very low in my area so yeah I just have a problem with the packages themselves.

Originally posted by Bhinder@Mar 28 2005, 11:33 PM
lol.. guess wat? officer.. ur english has most definitely improved.. so much so that i think you are not the same person who started dat crappy thread.. umm what was it called again.. sify rocks da world or sumthin  🙂
[snapback]7196[/snapback]
[/quote]

Originally posted by Bhinder@Mar 29 2005, 12:04 AM
....btw @ officer, if you didn't guess allready, my last post about ur english being improved was supposed to be sarcastic  😉 u still s*ck
[snapback]7198[/snapback]
[/quote]

hahahahahahah!!! this is funny!! shud be added to the jokes section or something!! hilarious!! nice 1 bhinder!

joking?

[/b]

thats none of your damn business. no one here asked you for money to purchse his/her pc so dont assume that you have a right to pass judgements on their activities.

Hi allThe thread seems to me to go off topic. I have been seeing the posts of sify officer and i donot understand that when everyone in here knows the kind of problems faced by other members, still u argue and reply to this sify officer, in a way giving him attention which he is not worth of. Everyone should ignore his posts from my point of view.The thread was for mailing to cnbc asking them to go under this sify business.Had this been posted long time back i surely would have mailed to them, as my first experience was so bad that had i got my hands on any person in sify at a higher post, i would have beaten the hell out of him, but for my past 2 renewals i am getting what i expect from the pack and what they now say about it.So for the time being i am not going to try pulling any noose on their necks but will watch what the future holds. For me sify has definetly improved, though their CC reps. still lack the way of talking. I talked with an airtel rep. and man i was happy. Airtel rep's way of talking is much ahead of sify's

Sify Officer a few questions.. - Do you have local cable operators running your business ?- Do you have your local cable operators internet cafe as the distribution point for the internet connection ?- Does the customer need to contact the local cable operator for any problems that are faced ?- Do you have a complaint ID for every complaint that is made on your call center number ?- Under what circumstances do you refund the money to the customer ?- If I find out that the cable operator is using my line to share his internet cafe load, how much is your turn around time to solve teh problemHope your answer will not have "depends", remember you are a sify operator not a cable guy...