Cloudtail - Amazon Basic poor warranty service

• Thread starter Thread starter Smh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 7,175

Smh

ISP
Wired local-AirtelFiber
I bought an Amazon basic mouse couple of months ago. It is under 1 year warranty.

So its left click started causing problem and I email cloudtail for a replacement but they just sent an automated message and stopped responding after that. Its been a week.

Didn't expected this from amazon.

I faced similar issue with my Amazon Basics mouse which was under warranty. I mailed them with invoice, they asked me to send a photo of the product. After a week they sent me a Amazon Voucher for the same price. I bought a Logitech mouse with some additional money. This was a few months back.

I have already sent them photos with invoice and warranty conditions pdf in my first email. They just replied I will get a reply from a concerned department but nothing happened after that.

Did you contacted Amazon too ? I have sent email to cloudtail-team at blubirch

No. I just mailed to cloudtail at blubirch. Sent them mail on July 13, they asked for images on same day, sent them. Got Amazon Voucher on July 19.

I have tried but they are not responding.

And my Amazon acc should be in good standing, I have rarely used refund/replacement option.

I contacted Amazon and they said they will contact cloudtail to process warranty but I am not very hopeful. why all companies in Indian have shitty customer service 😡

I've dealt with them for RMAing Solimo Umbrella. Their response is pretty bad and unless you ping them they don't reply. Had to ping them several times for getting the faulty one picked up and then again few more times to get the refund issued.

cloudtail just don't reply.

Amazon said they will escalate my issue so I will have to wait till 17 sep for a resolution.

And I thought buying from cloudtail is like directly from amazon.

ok I guess escalation from Amazon worked and I got an amazon gift card from cloudtail instead of replacement.

But still cloudtail customer service is really poor.

I got a USB C cable from them, and it's not working anymore. Sent them an email with the invoice. Let's see how it goes.

Sent them the photos they asked for. Not sure what are they going to do in the next 5-6 business days. Forensics on the photos maybe?

Dear Customer,
Greetings from Cloudtail India Private Limited.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.
We have forwarded the request to the concerned team and we will get back to you with an update within 5-6 business days.
Thanks for contacting Cloudtail!
Regards,
Seema
Cloudtail Blubirch- Customer Support

My 2nd gen firestick remote is getting disconnected intermittently. I called Amazon (got automatically connected to the escalation desk) yesterday and they took remote access of the firestick and re-paired it. I was told she'll call me again this Wednesday and recheck the status. If it doesn't get any better, she asked me to place another order for the 3rd Gen firestick (with TV control remote) and she'll refund me the cost. 2nd generation is out of stock. She asked me not to call customer support as they won't be able to authorise the refund for the 3rd Gen stick.