Cloudflare Warp+

On my PC always getting connected to SIN whereas on my phone it's mostly BOM. I want my PC too, to be connected to BOM. Any way to do this ? Pls help if anyone knows.

What's the release version? Is it pushed automatically or have to uninstall beta and install it?

i imagine to stay on stable... keep this option disabled.

9FP1HLY.webp

never mind. the above screen does tell you to uninstall and install stable build to get out of beta.

KjjzNPV.webp

this is kind of annoying. i remember the time when chrome allowed you to switch channel from inside chrome. but i guess it made sense to remove that option to allow people to have multiple variants installed at the same time. cloudflare could have enabled channel management from inside app without requiring uninstall to get back on stable.

Anyone else suddenly having speed issues on the official client? For the same download link it's giving me 1 MB/s speed while wireguard gives 4-5 MB/s.

@sloj Not sure that fits in with this forums rules 😅 it's an old game.

WARP also takes longer to connect in the app when I start it. And when it connects, a notification will popup "internet is not secure" and the icon turns gray. Still shows connected but then it disconnects after a while. Doesn't happen always, but twice this evening. Routing to cf here is bad, sometimes ping to 1.1.1.1 takes 800-1200ms.

Wireguard on the other hand, instantly connects and stays there.