Cloudflare Registrar

.co was supposed to be added today. is not active right now.

and they have changed the tld data page replacing exact dates with coming soon.

airforce
army
.cc
.club
.co
.com.co
navy
.net.co
.org.co
travel
.tv
us

are now listed as coming soon.

Was able to transfer one .me domain

keeping domains on cloudflare is turning into a weird experiment. they do not ask for otp for credit card payment and payment fails. now i am not sure what to do. tried two different cards. few months ago, they charged my card without otp. this time nothing is happening. earlier this month, paying on DO was also an adventure. took like 5 attempts before card was charged. despite filling in otp each time.

Upcoming Price Changes​

Due to changes in the Registry pricing, our fees for the following TLDs will be changing. All transactions, including auto-renewals, that occur on or after the effective date will be billed at the new price. As a reminder, renewals can be submitted manually at any time.

TLDCurrent Fee (per year)New Fee (per year)Effective Date
.accountant$10.16$20.16January 1, 2023
.cricket$10.16$20.16January 1, 2023
.io$33.00$36.00January 1, 2023
.me$11.51$12.43January 1, 2023
.webcam$5.16$10.16January 1, 2023
.info$14.78$16.18January 17, 2023
.pro$14.78$16.18January 17, 2023
.mobi$17.58$20.18January 17, 2023
.net$9.95$10.10February 1, 2023

Don't use cloudflare for domains.
Subtotal $9.77 Total excluding tax $9.77IGST - INDIA (18% on $9.77) $1.76

Total $11.53

It costs more because of gst. I paid Rs 1024 for a .com domain. And this would have cost 850 on namecheap.

Even after unlocking domain it takes many hours for cloudflare to detect that and allow you to transfer.

NO PRICE IS MENTIONED ANYWHERE & NO WARNING before processing payment from your saved payment info. I have used multiple registrars and everyone clearly shows what you will pay and when. With cloudflare no clear pricing is mentioned I entered the authorization code and confirmed my address. Thats it and got a payment deduction message from paypal.

I prefer to use my credit card conversion rate and paypal charges a little extra. I would have used other registrar if they clearly showed the price.

Very poor practice from cloudflare. Before payment the last button says " Confirm and Finalize Transfer" nothing like confirm payment or any indication it will process payment without showing any price. WTF

Last edited:
I have edited the post to add more info.

Cloudflare gave me no info about price anywhere I thought after confirming contact info it will show the payment button but no direct payment deduction message from cloudflare. How you can deduct payment before showing the price clearly like every other registrar.

and it was one of the secondary domains that i know i will not use but just renewed. So paid 300 extra for nothing.

@Jonas recently bought or transfered a .com to Cloudflare. I did ask him if Cloudflare showed him the final price including GST before his card was charged and he did say yes. We have discussed Cloudflare charging GST in the other thread. Maybe I should have added that information here.