Cloud Storage

if you want the low cost solution, Amazon is probably the best deal out there.
if you want better access to your photos and videos, google is probably better because of drive integration in google photos. youtube has a direct upload button for videos stored on google photos which means you can easily upload your videos on drive to youtube for wider sharing.
if you want a better integrated solution... onedrive might be better assuming smart files feature is still available? not sure. i think they killed it in windows 10.
Dropbox is expensive but i think it is the most integrated solution out there wrt third party services.

if you want a backup solution, i think backblaze might be a better idea to go for.

Upvote 0
I just want it for back up purposes. I am not looking for syncing options. Thanks for you suggestions let me have a look at each them to figure out which one suits me. So far, I am still inclined to Amazon Cloud Drive.

Upvote 0
yup. if you just want plain storage, Amazon is probably a good solid option. i think they give unlimited for around USD 50-60.

Amazon Prime Photos is included with Amazon Prime in USA 😀 Would have been great if they did that here in India too.

Upvote 0
Umm. Prime is already in India. If storage was going to be part of it, it would have been already...

Upvote 0
It's a shame that they do not even have Indian pricing for the service. I mean the service is still hosted on .com domain. Same with Google Drive. These companies charge us the same for cloud storage that they charge from the American consumers.

Upvote 0