clarification required about 749nu combo plan

thakur_abhi

ISP
mtnl 512 Kbps combo new
i just taken a 749nu combo plan please explain me "Night unlimited (00.00 to 08.00) & 1.25 GB in day" it means i can download the 1.25 gb in a day.The website and customer care people say that it is true. i just want to confirm that 1.25 gb for every day between 8 am to 11.59 pm ( after night hours are over ) OR in a month. if any one of you is using this plan please explain me.

dude 1.25 gb is for the whole month. dont use it in a single day, youll be screwed. 😛

dude 1.25 gb is for the whole month. dont use it in a single day, youll be screwed. 😛

but the website and customer care are saying it is true

what they mean is that since night time download is free, the 1.25 gb limit is only for day time.1.25 gb limit is for the entire month.

monthly quota...same connection here...don't listen to CC guys because they don't understand what exactly u want to know...

yes right especially mtnl customer care, they sometimes even dont understand a word of what they r talking about..😛

yes right especially mtnl customer care, they sometimes even dont understand a word of what they r talking about..😛

Same as above in Mumbai. Though the word "sometimes" should be removed for Mumbai cc executive.