Citibank India

ISP
Airtel
I have been receiving a lot of marketing emails from Citi, and I decided to unsubscribe myself from the spam emails.

Guess what? I just realized why it has taken me so long to get rid of these junk mails! Each time I click on the 'unsubscribe' link,

I am taken to a form. I've to fill my credit card details, provide my personal details and when I expect it to get done with it, it tells me this.

DXXJX6T.webp

My Citi CC usage has reduced significantly, I might consider closing this account.

Last edited:
ISP
Airtel
If I want to contact them, one way to do that is:

D1OANe0.webp

I cannot contact them over email, I've to write a letter to them.

No, wait. They do allow us to email them? Yes, they do.

mY6ztDM.webp

Great, right? It doesn't work.

Phone support? Yes, you got it! But there's a catch. There's no Toll Free Number. And if you call, be ready to experience a wait time.

Last edited:

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
Citibank has very less branches. In my city Pune, there is only 1 branch.

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
ISP
BSNL FTTH 300 mbps Fiber Ultra plan 1499
Citibank has very less branches. In my city Pune, there is only 1 branch.

Yup just 1 branch in Pune... I have had an account with them for just over a decade now and not once did I have to visit the branch.

But not sure what hassle they will put up once I want to close the account now that they are exiting India... let's see.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
I had to visit branch twice, once to give address proof to change correspondence address, and second time to close Credit card.
I think now Address change can be done online by uploading address proof. I changed correspondence address from office to home when my new Debit card was to be arrived.
I have salary account, so lets see who takes over...