Cisco Linksys X3500 vs Asus DSL-N55U : which has broader wireless coverage?

ISP
Airtel Broadband DSL
Hello, I wish to buy a dual-band wireless N router with ADSL2+ modem and USB. I am confused between the "Cisco Linksys X3500-N750" and the "Asus DSL-N55U Wireless-N600". Both fulfil my mandatory requirements in a router and are just within my budget. So it comes down to which is more likely to provide atleast the 2.4 GHz signal throughout my 50 feet*50feet three-storey house. I don't expect either of them to be capable of providing 5 GHz signal coverage throughout my house, but which one should be able to cover more area. The Linksys X3500 has internal antennas and utilizes MIMO antenna technology; the no. of antennas for the 2.4 and the 5 GHz signals is specified as: 2x2 (2.4GHz) & 3x3 (5GHz) [ I don't understand what this means]. On the other hand, the Asus DSL-N55U seems to have 3 external 2 dBi dual-band antennas providing both the 2.4 GHz as well as the 5 GHz signals. So, which one is better??
Any suggestions for any other modem router within 11k which has better signal coverage than the above 2?
Thanks for ure replies in advance. Please help!

Might be a little over your budget but this has excellent range http://www.amazon.in/Asus-RT-N66U-Dual-Band-Wireless-N900-Gigabit/dp/B006QB1RPY If you have someone in the US who can get it for you, it will be much cheaper
Netgear dgnd3700 https://www.flipkart.com/netgear-dgnd3700-n600-wireless-dual-band-gigabit-adsl2-modem-router/p/itmd4d3fghcfzzwu is also quite good and it can support both ADSL and Ethernet WAN connections.

Thank you so much for the prompt reply Manoj. But will need further assistance from you....
The Asus RT-N66U suggested by u looks awesome but it is definitely not within my budget. Regarding ure advice abt getting it from US, actually a relative is coming to India very soon and I can ask him to bring it for me. But first I want to be sure that the US router will work just fine in India as well; I mean there wont be any compatibility issues. Will it be compatible with my Airtel Broadband DSL connection? Secondly, if I get the router from US, should I get the modem from US as well or will it work just fine with an Indian modem? Which modem is the best for it anyways? Do you know anyone who is using a router purchased from US without any problems? And what abt the warranty- will it still hold?
I am sorry I am asking so many questions but I really lack knowledge on all this.
Cant tell u how much would I appreciate your replies. Thank you.