Cigarette shops would need a license to sell tobacco. No candies or cola allowed.

dextermorgan

Regulars
May 12, 2014
Hyderabad
how will banning cola or candies will curb cigarette consumption? they'll just go to nearby shop to buy the candies. wtf is this shit? this is just like ghukta ban. it happens in black market but police will come and take their monthly haftha and arrest one or two guys per year to show something in press

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
from my understanding... the prepared mixture was banned. people can still get make gutka by buying 2-3 pouches of different material. so they just made it expensive and cumbersome for people to buy it. ban is just a joke.

Simpleguy

Regulars
Mar 20, 2015
No picture need, I know very well how to collect gutkha or how to make gutkha, but I am not a gutkha consumer and dont want to eat gutkha. I think nothing will change but voters will divide due to this issue and Govt. will lost votes, though I dont know vote gain or lost will be greater.

Simpleguy

Regulars
Mar 20, 2015
Sadly lot of Indians are "Gabwar" and "retard" they always blame others, instead of themselves.

Simpleguy

Regulars
Mar 20, 2015
Example lot of Indian people tease girls and they will blame "dress of girls" and lot of fellow Indians support them blindly. LOL.