IAS Offcer 70L
Baba Ramdev 1177Cr.
Nirmal Baba 40000Cr.
Sharad Pawar 100000Cr.
Sonia Gandhi 100000000Cr
"CHOOSE UR CAREER CAREFULLY" :Boy Money::Boy Money::Boy Money:[/h]

Fixed that for you.

What does she do with so much money ?? :tonguesmilie:

To Distribute it among Illiterate Voters During Election time and Keep coming in Power

Well today visited PA of Some minister. . he told me to draw 20000 out of his account for feeding party workers biryani. Total amount in his account is 32 LAKHS!!! O.O There's shit load of money in politics

That's why IAC and its supporters r yelling at every Indian - clean urself and help us clean the system.....

work hard , become an IAS officer and do whatever the MP of your area tells you to do . make a lot of money without going in to politics . i am from UP and most people who are studying hard to be an IAS officer are doing it for the money and not for helping the country . Suicide stories of IAS officers scares away the ones who want to be an IAS officer for the good of people . I have 2 IAS officers in my family and they want to retire ASAP as they say that even being a little honest leads you to trouble and a lot of stress .

I was amazed and pissed off at the same time. He's a freaking PA! and they gave us innova + a personal driver and told us to join Youth congress ( My friend is youth congress president in making)

I told them gently to go **** themselves

I told my friend "Dude,you lucky"! but he said that even congress people don't believe that they're gonna win in 2014 elections and hence told him to enjoy fruits while he can :x

- - - Updated - - -

work hard , become an IAS officer and do whatever the MP of your area tells you to do . make a lot of money without going in to politics . i am from UP and most people who are studying hard to be an IAS officer are doing it for the money and not for helping the country . Suicide stories of IAS officers scares away the ones who want to be an IAS officer for the good of people . I have 2 IAS officers in my family and they want to retire ASAP as they say that even being a little honest leads you to trouble and a lot of stress .
2 IAS officers? thats pretty cool

10 year Income:
Teacher 25Lakh
Dr 50L
Engr 45L
IAS Offcer 70L
Baba Ramdev 1177Cr.
Nirmal Baba 40000Cr.
Sharad Pawar 100000Cr.
Sonia Gandhi 100000000Cr
Dawood Bhai 10000000...........no limit .
"CHOOSE UR CAREER CAREFULLY" :Boy Money::Boy Money::Boy Money:

Now looks complete